Chapter - 1

#Guys a short story. Please support. Nowadays all like this new couple.

Click click click

Photos are clicking for new project and here the Super model Bella Khanna.

"Bels darling give one last pose" Bela give a pose and finally the shoot is finished. She sighs and went her van, then remove her make up and wear her casuals...a shorts and top. She get in his car and left.

She's looking at her phone continuously but there is no Miss call from her fiance. She feels anger but no she have to control.... after so many years finally she got her crush. Yuvraaj Sehgal. The handsome dashing guy of St. Louis college, the time when she laid her eyes on him, she wants him but he's already in a middle class girl Vishakha but when the news of there's break up she heard, she talk to her parents and now both are engaged.

Sometimes we are behind what we want but never know is this the things which we need in life?? Same with Bela. She's super model and beautiful. What not?? She gets everything she wants. In a short word a spoil brat. And when she wants yuvraaj now she get this also.

But she's not happy. She's frustrated. Yuvraaj is not like she saw, the way he always with his ex love Vishakha, caring her...but in case of her he's busy in work. Never had time for her. Sometimes she just thought what exactly he wants from her to be in his love list but as before he will just give a smile which surely fake and said 'I'm Happy'.

But saw the way her sister Kuhu with her boyfriend Abhijit, made her jeolous. Her sister's boyfriend is a police but so romantic and give her time whenever he get but Yuvraaj is all time busy in his world of work or just ignoring.

Bela's POV

Again there is no call. I wonder if he ever miss me or not? No calls. Only if there's a family dinner then to inform me or any social party so same only to inform me as I've to go with him otherwise no calls or texts.

I'm feed up to calling him...why the hell always it's me who called him?

Finally after thinking so much I called him.

"Hey" I said cheerfully.

"Hi, I hope your shoot is went well" always formal talks...arrgghh.

"Yeah and how's your day?" I asked, at least he can ask how I'm feeling? What what happened...no nothing..ever.

"Good. I'm busy in meeting can we will talk later. Bye" that's it ...I chuckled. It's not new but I feel hurt. Is this the way to talk with your fiance? And in a two months we'll be getting married.

In this 8 months with him.. I'm very happy but also sad. I thought he needs time to get over his last break up but look like he's in gone in world name 'work'.

I open and looking at his Instagram, he is quite socialize no like me, who's crazy in social sites. Then my eyes catch the post Yuvi tagged.

His brother Maahir Sehgal. Arrgghh I just hate this man.

"What the" I said as suddenly the car stop.

"Mam, I'll check" the driver went and tell me some technical problem and I called my another car.

Well did I mention that Maahir is my bad luck, like now seeing him my car broke down.

Waiting for the car I look the post again.... he's with his new girlfriend Siya. His words... dating in Rose Cafe..haha of course always 5 star... quiet beautiful and intelligent but not my type. Huhh no one girl can your type Mr. jerk.

I troll down looking my friends posts and then Yuvi's last post...ours. I smile seeing this. This is last Mahiraaj organization party where I accompany with him, getting ready 2 hours only for him but no compliment. This photo is also I click and post using his account taking Permission. For which I request at least 25 times.

"Ma'am car is here" I get up and sit another car left towards my home.

My mom is now Germany for a social work....Ishani Khanna, her NGO is no . 1, in India to International. And my dad Ranveer Khanna will be busy in office...no I forget he went New York today, shit, I left without meeting him. How can I forget. I sigh...but who cares? Kuhu is always busy in college never cares where our parents and now I'm also.

Actually there is a problem...our Parents are so busy that when they where went it's too confusing. But they love us a lost.

I comes our Khanna mansion.

"Reza maid a strong coffee for me" god this headache is killer.

I went to my dressing room which is another room all can say. Take out a comfortable outfit I get bath.

Coming in my room I heard a knock...it must me reza our maid.

"Come in" Reza placed the coffee and stand seeing me.

"Kuhu comes ?" I asked, now only we two sisters here so let's know where she is then we can have dinner together after 2 hours.

"No ma'am." We heard the car sounds which means Kuhu comes.

"Tell her join me with dinner today" I said and Reza left.

Opening the TV , I watched my favorite serial nowadays The Vampire Diaries. 1 hour left and then I suffering net, listening some music....but as I said, yuvi will not call me..'the we will talk to later' comes when I'll again call him. And if I called him now he will be saying I'm busy in some tomorrow's important project or went downstairs for dinner.

Well let's go, it's time for dinner.

There Kuhu is sitting talking to her boyfriend.

"Okay bye" Kuhu cut the call and we talked randomly enjoy our dinner.

As we said our parents are busy so we both always share everything and she knows my relationship problem, but I'm not gonna take her stupid suggestion 'break up'...I mean I love yuvi and he too, it's just he's busy. After marriage it will not happen.

We left after dinner bidding good night and my minds all full of her love story, when it will be mine??
__________________________

How's that chappy??

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️