Hum, Tum Or Woh!

"Ye Arshad bhi na mere pyaar ke cake mein knife ka kaam kar raha hai", said Aditya clenching his jaw and Arjun took a bite, "haan to aap kaunsa usme icing karke Zoya ko apna pyaar confess kar rahe hain I think bas cut hone ka wait kar rahe hain"

Noor giggled putting her palms on mouth, at which Adi glared the juniors and sarcastically replied to Noor, "Noor! Bacche, hone wale jiju pe aise nahi haste....", and continued "nahi to tumhare pyaar ka cake mein khud katunga", and winked at which both juniors pouted.

"Adi!", the poor Noor pouted.

"Jiju", Adi clarified her.

Arjun chuckled and said, "wo to tab hoga na jab aap Zoya ke abbu ko impress karenge aur wo Arshad Arshad ka raag alapna band karenge"

"Haan. Aur kuch nahi to appi ko apni feelings ke bare mein bata dein...kamaskam aadha kaam to asan hoga", Noor smiled fake and justified the fact.

Someone knocked the door and the trio became alert, it was Zoya who asked being unaware,"Kaunsa kaam aasan karna hai Noor? Kya discuss kar rahe hain aap log", she looked at everyone.

The trio was shocked witnessing Zoya on the door of the Siddique mansion's room, where all the three discussing about how to throw out the spine, named Arshad, who has just won in biryani competition and again earned a browny point from Waseem.

"Wo appi...", but before Noor could say anything Adi intervene, "bas yahi ke agar tum recepie bata deti biryani ki to main hi jeetta....but you are the Zoya...who cannot cheat, which resulted that...that Arshad won", he clenched while completing.

"Cheating is the worst policy Aditya, humne bola tha na aapko, ke humse nahi hogi", she scolded him which made him a BheegiBilli for a minute and Zoya dragged Noor, as there was so many stuff to serve and do for the party.

The Hooda brothers made gloomy face again and left like that for few minutes.

***

Waseem was pleasing Arshad and cooked Kheer by his own and the Siddiqque sisters were serving, today was the break for Roshnak. She was having food with Ameena and Arshad, when the same time Hooda duo entered and Arjun murmured, "See bhai kitne pyaar se Zoya us Arshad ko serve kar rahi hai"

"Toh kue mein kood jau?", he clenched his jaw and whispered in a single breath, "Dekh aisa nahi hai ke main batana nahi chahta apni feelings Zoya ko, par...par aise situations ho jate hain ke main bol nahi pata that I love her and want to marry...", but before he could complete he thought that someone passed from there but when he turned around, he found none.

"Chal chote sasurji ke hath ki bani kheer khake aate hain", Adi dragged Arjun who was dying to have kheer made by Waseem.

They shamelessly jumped on the chair of the dining table, who were piercing like a bow in the eyes of Waseem and asked with sugar coated tone to Zoya, "Zoya!bacche aap inhe bahar tak chod kar nahi aayingi, nahi acche dost hain aapke aur phir itni raat ghar par na hona....ma baap ko dar to lagta hi hai", at which all the four love birds left as they were.

But to hold the left respect Adi immediately stood up and said, "Thank you Zoya and especially Sir for the yummy food and aapki mashallah khatirdari ke liye, we should leave now, Chal Arjun", he dragged Arjun outside, Zoya and Noor wanted to stop them but their father's order was stopping them.

Both of them ran outside the door and called them, "Ruk jaiye Aditya, app aise party chod ke...."

"Aapke abbu ki ijazat ke bina kaise ruku Zoya?", Adi taunted her as well.

She pressed her lips and said, "Abbu ki side se hum aapse mafi mangte hain par aise na jaiye....kam se kam humari dosti ke lie"

"Haan Arjun please maan jaiye na", crying Noor also requested.