"My body is my temple. I decorate and undress how I deem fit."

"I don't... I don't wanna be a peeping Tom," he said, his back turned and closing his eyes shut for double privacy.

"But your name is Josh."

Of course, he forgot how stupid she acted when she had alcohol in her system. He slapped a palm on his forehead. She was a bit difficult to talk to, but was a bit more receptive in terms of at least communicating with him. Josh couldn't say the same for Sober Thea.

"Done!" she announced.

When he turned around, he saw she was dressed in pajamas. She had the shorts and the cute top with the PINK label over it. Her hair cascaded over her shoulders, though not silky smooth as advertised in commercials but rather coarse and very tangled. As she ran her fingers through her hair, she began to tug rather violently on a knot.

"Good night," he said quietly and sat on his bed, staring at the floor.

She sat on the floor in a criss-cross position and folded her arms over her chest. "Wanna know something?"

"Unspoken rule of this arrangement, remember? No divulging in secrets," he reminded her.

"Well, it's not a secret. Anymore," she fell on her back and closed her eyes. "My head hurts."

"That was stupid."

"Don't tell anyone I was here. It would be humiliating if people found out I was in your house."

"Both Drunk And Sober you have told me that numerous times. It's another unspoken rule of ours."

"Right."

After a minute of silence, he heard soft sobs coming from the floor. He leaned over to inspect the noise. "Thea?"

"I saw you were crying when I was outside, and like, crying makes me really emotional!" she sobbed.

"Why..."

She sat up and looked at him with tears and snot streaming down her face. "You were so sad and I got sad too."

"Just drink the water I left on my table for you and go get some sleep. You'll forget it soon enough."

"Sato's party was so much fun. You should've been there."

"I don't do parties, and it's not like you want to be seen with me. Now, good n-"

"Shut up, I wanna talk to you."

"Why? You don't care about me."

"Oh yeah, huh. Why is that?"

"Please go to sleep."

Another moment of silence ensued before she asked quietly, "Who hurt you?"