"Hey, it's okay." Calum said, his muscular arm hooked around my back.

"Me and him both just over reacted." I said.

"Yeah, Michael does that a lot." Calum replied, softly rubbing circles in my back. "I just want you to know that Michael does mean well, this is the first time anything to do with relationships has ever happened to him so bare with him please, he's a good guy." calum assured me, moving the hair out of my face softly.

"I will." I replied, looking into his eyes.
He smiled slightly, looking down at my lips and back into my eyes.

His head dipped forward slowly so our foreheads were almost touching.

I wanted to pull away, I couldn't betray Michael like this, but I was so lost in the moment.

Our lips touched and fires ignited in the pit of my stomach. His rosy lips were so soft, so tender and slow moving, they felt much smoother compared to Michael's.

He nibbled my bottom lip softly and my lips parted slowly, allowing his tongue access into my mouth. My arms were hooked around his shoulders and he pulled me onto his lap slowly before wrapping his arms around the small of my back.

We both pulled away at the same time and looked at eachother.

"I, I have a girlfriend." Calum stuttered.
I slid off his lap and put my head in my hands.

"Im sorry." I said, my voice muffled.

"Don't be sorry, you know I like you." Calum replied, stroking my back softly.

"She'll never find out anyway." he finished. I don't know why he was assuring me, he's the one that virtually just cheated on his girlfriend.

"but don't tell Michael though." Calum breathed after a moment.

"Calum, Michael has slept with other girls recently, he said that me and him were 'no strings attached' if he finds out, which he won't, he'll have no right to be mad."

"If you don't tell then I won't." Calum winked.

"Deal." I smiled.

"Luke and Michael have gone out somewhere so do you mind if I stay here for a while?" Calum asked.

"Of course not." I smiled.

I got some chocolate out of my drawer full of it and we sat on my bed, our backs against the wall, watching titanic.

"Look at Leo just oh my god." I said as me and Calum shared a bar of chocolate together.

"He's so short." Calum replied, his eyes glued to the screen.

"But he is so perfect, I can't think of one stage in his life where he hasn't looked stunning." I replied, staring at Leo.

"But he's short so no." Calum replied, smiling.

"How short?" I asked.

"Five foot four." Calum replied.

"How tall am I?" I asked, still staring at the screen.

"About five foot four." he replied.

"Oh my god!" I laughed. "Oh well, he's still perfect."

Calum checked his phone and groaned.

"Michael is really drunk." he huffed.

Just what I need to hear right now.

"We need to help Luke." he finished.

I nodded and pulled some shoes on and we ran through the corridors, Calum to Michael's rescue, as per usual.

There was two virtually naked girls in the room where Michael was passed out, Luke was sat beside him hitting his face like it's going to magically wake him up.

I took my time to look at the girls, the dark haired on was wearing a tiny crop top and tiny gym shorts and the other one was wearing a tight vest and a short skirt.

They both had scratches over their backs and hickies down their neck, as well as red marks over their boobs.

Luke gave up trying to wake Michael up and Calum ended up carrying Michael back to their dorm over his shoulder like a fireman.

"Luke can you be honest with me?" I asked Luke as we walked behind Calum.

"Sure." he replied.

"Did Michael do anything with either of them girls?" I asked, gulping as I prepared for the answer.

"The brown haired one is the girl I'm seeing and the other one has a boyfriend so no, he didn't do anything, he just got drunk and murmured shit about you." Luke chuckled.

"Oh god." I said, I could feel sick in my stomach.

I've betrayed Michael.

"Are you okay? You look pale as fuck." Luke frowned.

"I have to- I need to- I can't-" I panicked, tears rolling down my cheeks.

I began running down the hall crying, I felt so terrible.

"Lauren!" Calum called. "Lauren wait!"
I kept running, I ran to my dorm, where Beth was sat for a change and laid in bed.

"Are you alright?" she asked as she noticed tears rolling down my face.

"No, yes, I don't know." I answered, putting my head in my hands.

"What's happened?" she asked, walking over to me.

"Everything is just so complicated." I answered.