Part 2 Sign Language

You can't believe that you will go out with the person that were your crush. Suddenly the thought of how both of you met at first, came to your mind.

It's all started last year, when you're just opened your store in the area. You have problem in ordinary work because of your lack in communication, but you have a great passion in flowers. That's why, your aunt supported you from your study, up until you open this florist.

When you're arranging your flowers at the front of your shop, you realized that someone were standing there. He's looking at your flowers and how your shop looks like. The man was wearing a formal dark blue suit. His beautiful long hair were flowing by the breeze.

"Cool.. Now there's a florist near the office.." He muttered.

This is your first customer, You thought that you must greeted him so he would come back and buy your flowers. You walked approached him and bowed politely. Since you can't speak, all you did were staring at him with a friendly smile.

"Uh.. How much does it cost for a flower?" He asked. Maybe he's feeling uncomfortable being stared by you without buying anything. But you tried to give him your best service. You walked into the store and showed him the catalogue.

"Interesting.. It's not as expensive as I thought.. Can I take this one instead?" The man pointed at the rainbow roses. You took the flower and although it's just one stalk of flower, you wrapped it nicely and put a ribbon on it. You gave the flower with both of your hand. After that, you wrote the invoice and gave it to him. He gave you the money and said "Thank you".

You smiled at him and signed 'Thank you' in a sign language. You could see that he's surprised with your answer.

"A-are you..? Mute? deaf?"

You signed him that you could hear well but you're just couldn't speak with a kind smile on your face. After that, he seemed to understand your term.

"I'm sorry.." He said. You told him not to sorry in an awkward move while laughing. "Ah.. I need to go now.. I'll see you later.. Thank you for the flower.." He said again and left you with a smile.

'He's so handsome.. Maybe he's an idol or something..' You're blushed after that short meeting. You felt blessed for that and you continued to do your work.

A few days later, That man came to your shop. You heart felt happy to be able to see him again so you greeted him with the best smile that you got. One thing surprised you. He said "Remember me?" with both his voice and a sign language.

You nodded happily. Of course, who could ever forget a man like him?

Later he signed and said again, "I learned this sign language so I can talk to you! My name is Ogami Banri, anyway. How about you?"

'My name is Sasayuri Arinki. Nice to meet you, Banri-san.' You never thought that an ordinary man would put effort in studying sign language just to talk to you. It makes your heart really happy. Thanks to that event, he's often came to order flowers from your store.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I'm sorry that this is just a short chapter.. TwT

I will updated my other story too.. Somehow, when I stucked with that story, I ended up doing this one instead.. hahaha xD

Hope you like this part and thank you for reading~