👣the prison of suffering🔥💔

Where were you when you need you most!
• Where you were when the most tears spilled!
• Where you were when more humiliations happen!
• Where you were when I needed more advice!

• Where you were when you were most defeated and so I kept fighting!
• Where were you when millions of

hugs I asked you and you never gave it to me!
• Where you were when more questions had to be asked and you never were!
• Where you were when I answered the most and you did not give it to me!
• Where you were when I fell the most and I tripped and looked for your hands to hold me and you were not there!
• Where you were when I made my mistakes and you did not correct me!
• Where you were when I most wanted to see you and you never could!
• Where were you when I cried the most tears and you could never be my tear cloth

be my consolation!
• Where you were when I needed to hear you can fight for what you want and what you like and you never said it!
• Where the hell you were when I started hating you and I never saw you!
• Where the hell you were when they mistreated me and you never were!
• Where the hell you were when my life was destroyed the most and you never knew!
• Where you were when you abandoned me and did not count!
• Where you were when I called you the most and you never heard! Where were you when I started falling in love and not even one piece of advice did you give me!
• Where you were when I felt emptier and never suffered!
• Where you were when I needed the most love and you never gave it to me!
•Where you were when my soul felt empty and you never suffered!
•Where you were when my life did not make sense and you never gave me a reason!
• Where you were when you had to say I feel proud or proud of your achievements and you never said it!
•Where the hell you were when I needed a father and a mother and you never knew!
•Where you were when my life had no questions because I could not find an answer if you never gave it!
• Where you were when I decided to give up and you never said go on and fight that I believe in you and I am with you and I will not leave you alone because I love you and you never said it!
•Where you were when I lost the will to live and you never knew!
• Now that I want to die, I hope you do not know or be present if you never, could or did not suffer or want.

to be continue.