Chapter 4 : Meeting My Angel Sacred Gear

Zacznij od początku

Me What about drawbacks?

Mayuri: The duration of wearing armor and its continued activation depends on the physical and mental condition of the user,otherwise it can cause serious fatal damage to them,so when the wearer reaches its own limit,the holy gear will forcefully remove the armor.Fail-safe device.How much armor repair depends on the wearer's endurance.Even with the protection of large-scale mail,holders are still vulnerable to powerful enemy attacks.

Me: Like attacks from users with Boosted gear and Divine Dividing?

Mayuri: Correct.

All of a sudden,my view is starting is starting to blur and Mayuri seems to be fading.

Mayuri: It seems you are waking up.We will meet in the next dream.

Me: M-Mayuri,wait!

But it was too late.Mayuri faded away and I felt numb,as my body fell to the ground.Next thing,I woke up panting,unknowingly startling a nude Raynare.

Raynare: Hey,are you ok?

Me: *Turns to Raynare* Y-yeah.I think i just met my Angel sacred gear for the first time.

Raynare: *Widens eyes* A-Angel...sacred gear?

Me: Yeah.Wait,why are you naked?

Raynare: I feel more relaxed sleeping without clothes.Plus,I know you like it~

Me: Okay,you got me there.Feeling hungry?

Raynare: *Smiles* I can eat.

Y/n: Ok. *Presses button on nightstand,as a holographic projection of one off my maids* Histoire,set up breakfast for us in the dining room.

Histoire: Almost done with them,papa.Also,you have a guest by the name of Sirzechs who wishes to speak with you and lady Raynare

Me: Okay,we'll be down shortly.Let's get ready.

Raynare: Okay.

[No One Pov]

DJ Abyss and his winged girlfriend got off bed and put on some casual clothing to wear.

(Yours)

(Raynare)

(Raynare)