chapter 14 - The Tower

ابدأ من البداية

"Of course I have," Tori answered. "Mat, you, Saphira and I wanted to try and give Faye a chance, but she doesn't seem like she wants that chance. And every dream I have of that, it always ends with her killing us."

Mathias nodded understandingly. "Because of Zelena."

"Yes," Tori answered. "Even if we do take Zelena down, Faye won't be happy about it."

"And even though we don't really know her all that well, we would lose Faye forever," Mathias finished. "I can't explain why we want to give this girl we just met a chance."

"Because even if she's threatening us, she's only alive because of us," Tori answered. "We may not have had her, but Faye exists because of us. Somehow we feel responsible for her."

"So we give her a chance," Mathias told her. "Try to, at least. And if Faye doesn't take that chance... there's nothing we can do."

Tori remembered Faye saying that in her nightmare, becoming even more worried. Mathias and Tori embraced, completely overwhelmed and not knowing how to take all of this in.

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Now

Storybrooke

Day One

Morning - Hatter House - Living Room

The Hatters, Charmings, Regina, Alcina, Saphira and Mathias were here.

"So, now that we know who we are dealing with..." Regina trailed off. "How do we find this Wicked Witch and Fatale?"

"Might I suggest we start by asking if anyone has seen a woman and her daughter, both with green skin running around?" Grace asked.

"We're cursed in Storybrooke," Freya told them. "They'll look like any one of us."

"Well, I'm betting if we find this Wicked Witch and Fatale, we'll find Mama," Saphira replied. "So, I'm open to suggestions."

"Then we start somewhere where we know they've been," Emma told them. "Regina's office."

"I've been over it with a fine toothed comb," Alcina told them. "They left no trace."

"But you were combing for magic," Ella pointed out. "Maybe there's physical evidence that you missed."

"Good idea," Jefferson told her. "We'll track them. Hopefully find Tori."

"If you wanna waste your time playing Nancy Drew, be my guest, but we can't let Henry wander around alone with those witches and their flying monkeys out there," Regina told them.

"Well, especially since two of these flying monkeys could turn out to be Henry and Rose's father/Freya and Alcina's brother/Jefferson's brother in law/Grace's uncle, and Saphira's mother/Mathias's wife," Lisa agreed.

"Still no sign of Neal and Tori?" Snow asked.

"No," Grace answered.

"Point being, someone needs to protect Henry," Lisa told them. "He doesn't even know what's going on."

Rose looked at Lisa, smirking teasingly. "I'm guessing you're volunteering?"

"Shut up, Rose," Lisa replied. Rose smiled. The others were amused, looking at Lisa knowingly. Lisa looked away, changing the subject. "We have to go back to Operation Dynamo anyway."