Felony Fest 2020: The Kyle Fletchers Incident

The year was 2020. Felony Fest had been going strong for a whole two years. With Warped Tour being dead and gone, Coachella just being stupid, and President Felony making it mandatory to attend Felony Fest, no one really had a choice but to go every year until they died. And they had to pay for it too. Felony Steve was richer than everyone. But one day, one fateful day, it all went south.

"Thanks for coming!" Awsten said to the last person in line at the Waterparks meet and greet. He gave him a hug and they took a picture together, along with Geoff and Otto. It was Travis. He walked away, a huge smile on his face. "Damn, meeting all two of those people was exhausting."

"Yeah, the meet and greet was really packed today," Geoff agreed.

"But all both of them were so nice," Otto commented. "Especially that Travis guy." The other two nodded in agreement.

"Y'all wanna head over to Lil Kidz Bop's meet and greet?" the lavender-headed singer questioned. Geoff and Otto both said yes, and the band headed over. "Lil Kidz Bop, hey!"

"Sjkfsk ruvuf skh," the world famous rapper greeted back, just as one of many of his fans walked away. He and Awsten had set aside past differences and become good friends. The four guys were just standing there, talking and having a nice conversation as Lil Kidz Bop continued his meet and greet. Suddenly, loud yelling could be heard coming from the direction of the Felony Steve meet and greet.

"I'll fucking curse you bro! Don't try me!" It sounded like President Felony was going the fuck off on someone. Awsten, Geoff, Otto, and Lil Kidz Bop all rushed over to see what the commotion was all about. When they got there, it seemed Mr. President was about to get in a fight with Kyle Fletchers, which Emotional Dylyn was trying to break up. "How dare you talk to your president like that?!"

"Whoa, what the fuck happened?" Awsten asked. 

"This fucking mcbitch ass bitch said I'm a bad president!" he answered, turning to the boy. He then turned to Lil Kidz Bop. "Oh, Vice President Lil Kidz Bop, thank god you're here. Get your assistant to grab my Ouija board from the tour bus." Lil Kidz Bop turned to Otto.

"Sfhsh ksfh sfhkbg shb, sjkfn," he commanded.

"Yes, sir," Otto replied, running towards the president's tour bus, and returning a few seconds later, Ouija board in hand. He passed it to the steaming president. Felony sat on the ground.

"Assface, Geoff, Emo Kid, get down here," he commanded. Awsten, Geoff, and Emotional Dylyn all obliged, sitting around the board. "Let's teach this motherfucker a goddamn lesson." All four men put their hands on the planchette. Felony started the thing. His first question was, "Are there any spirits here with us?" The planchette moved to 'yes'. "What's your name?" It moved to D, A, V, Y, and N.

"Oh my God, it's Davyn," Emotional Dylyn pointed out. Davyn had died a year prior in a tragic Pokemon-related accident, shortly after being kicked out of ParxBoiz. "How are you doing, man?" F, I, N, E, I, G, U, E, S, S. "That's such a Davyn thing to say." He shed a tear, being emotional, as per usual.

"Can you do me a favor?" Felony Steve asked the demon. The planchette moved to 'yes'. Steve looked up at Kyle from the floor. "Possess Kyle and make him beat the shit out of himself, please." O, K, A, Y. "Thank you, Davyn. Goodbye." The boys moved the planchette to 'bye' and took their hands off of it, standing up afterwards. "You deserve this, Kyle."

Suddenly, Kyle started twitching, and his eyes rolled back into his head. He started punching himself, banging his head on things, and hitting himself with random objects he found. He then proceeded to run and jump into the nearby lake, not coming back up for air. And that was the end of Kyle Fletchers. The end of Felony Fest as well.

The End Bye Bye
R.I.P. Davyn and Kyle