Louis Speaks Up

Bailey's POV

Me and Lou were walking around, looking for a fun place to go, when suddenly I see a Bath and Body Works store. Louis' gay radar instantly goes off, and he drags me by my hand into the store. When we got in, he shreiked like a little girl. "Oh my god, Bai! Look at all these perfumes, and lotions. It's like heaven!" I laughed at his affection towards smells. He started spraying every inch of his body in various sprays. "Hey, Bai. I ran out of space on my body, can I spray things on you and see how they smell?" He asked all innocently. I can't say no to him! "I guess." I sighed and smiled as he started spraying me until he had used up every inch of me. When he was finally done he had bought about 300 dollars worth of crap he'll never use there, and had about seven bags of perfume. "Was all that really neccessary Lou?" I asked amused. He looked at me hurt. "Of course it is! I don't want to go around smelling like Hazza, now do I?" I laughed at his lame attempt of a joke. He grabbed my hand and we started walking towards Build-a-Bear. "OOOH!" I squealed as I dragged him inside the kid infested store. It smelled of bear stuffing and urine. Don't ask why. I found the bear I wanted to stuff, and Lou eventually found a cat to stuff. "Hey Bai, I'm making this for Hazza, do you like it?" He asked me.. "It's ADORABLE LOU! Hazza will love it!" I beamed back at him. When I got to the dressing station, I picked out the cutest summer dress and bow I could find, along with some pink and yellow sandals to match the flower print halter dress. "Oh my gosh, this is going to be FABULOUS!" I squealed as Lou held up a striped shirt with red skinny jeans. "Man, these guys know how to pick out clothes!" Lou exclaimed as he picked up some matching Toms to go with the outfit. After we had dressed, washed, stuffed and payed for our bear, Lou and I walked out hand-in-hand, laughing at all the girls bunching around us asking for pictures and auto-graphs. When we escaped the screaming fangirls, he pulled me to the side and handed me his bear. "I want you to have this Bailey." I looked at him shocked "But, you made this for Hazza! Come on! You're Larry Styleson!" He laughed, but then got a serious look on his face. "I'm serious Bailey, when I leave, I want you to have something to remember me by." I looked at him, considering giving him my bear. "Well, I want you to have something to remember me by." I smiled and then leaned in, but when I did, Lou grabbed me, put one hand behind my back and one on my waist and kissed me so hard it almost hurt. I could feel my knees going week, but Lou was always one step ahead. He picked me up, bridal style and carried me to the nearest bench and set me down. He sat down next to me, and held my hand while I lay my head in the crook of his neck. "I really like you Bailey." I looked up at him after a few minutes. "The feeling is mutual my friend." I replied, as I winked at him. He just laughed and kissed my forehead.