chapter 13 - Witch Hunt

Start from the beginning

They didn't answer.

Emma sighed. "Regina, you're thinking about Henry and Rose, aren't you?"

"I'm always thinking about Rose and Henry," Regina answered.

Alcina sighed. "And I was also thinking there are tunnels that run under the castle. They may run beneath the spell."

"Which means we can sneak an army inside," David told them.

Lisa shook her head. "No. An army would be detected."

"Then how do the tunnels help us?" Grace asked.

"Because they can get a few of us inside," Jefferson answered. "If they can get inside, then they can lower the shield. Then we can send in our army."

Shrieking was heard, and a flying monkey swooped in. David drew his sword. Derek readied to loose an arrow.

Tori sighed, annoyed. "Incoming!"

The monkey flew down to Tori, pushing her into Mathias to distract him, and while trying to get to Saphira, was nearly going to kill Robin, Derek and Roland who were standing in front of her.

Roland was scared. "Papa! Uncle Derek!"

Robin pulled him away. "Roland!"

Saphira turned into her Dragon form to fly up over Robin, Derek and Roland, putting herself between them and the flying monkey, breathing a hurl of fire at the monkey, sending it flying away, turning back into human form, but her hands her blazing with fire as a precaution, singing her Siren Song to control the flying monkey to stop fighting and stop flying, freezing it in place. "Not so fast."

Saphira used magic to turn the flying monkey into a stuffed animal, which fell to the ground. Derek was completely stunned but in awe with what she had just done to save him, Robin and Roland.

Tori picked up the stuffed animal to hand to Roland. "See? Not so scary. Now you have a new toy."

Tori smiled.

Derek looked at Saphira in relief, nodding. "Thank you."

Saphira nodded.

"Tori?" Mathias asked. "Saphira? You okay?"

"Fine," Tori answered. "We're fine, Mathias."

Now

Storybrooke

Day One

Night - Hatter House - Living Room

The same night Ella, Rose and Henry had returned to Storybrooke, Ella and Rose were speaking with the others to catch up.

Rose sighed. "Okay. Henry is asleep upstairs. If he wakes up, we're friends. And you guys are helping Mom with the case."

Ella sat down. "So, what the hell happened here?" She gestured to the pregnant Snow. "I mean, besides the obvious?"

Grace sighed. "We don't know. We watched you drive over the town line with Henry and Rose. Regina and Lisa started to cast their spell to take us all back to the Enchanted Forest and then... everything went black."

"And the next thing we remember is waking up in our beds like it was any other morning in Storybrooke," David told them.

Snow put a protective hand over her belly. "Except it clearly wasn't."