Chapter-1

I have a picture and song listen to the song please.

Gon pov

I'm serving one of my friends going to table to table every three minutes. Another person comes in with a black cloak. A lot of people come to the cafe but i never saw this person not once. I walk over to the table  when he sat down. "Hello well would you like you to order something!" i asked him. He turned to me and i saw a glimpse of blue under the cloak." Um Um what do you have.I haven't really been here before."He said."Well is there anything you like!" i replied. He put a finger to his cloak but i'm guessing it was his chin.I couldn't really see."I love hot chocolate do you have that?"he asked." Yea we have it i actually drink it everyday and um are you new or something in town!"i replied and kinda asked.

"No well kinda but not really," he shrugged"Are you asking cause i have this on?" he asked me."No it's because i never saw you and i don't recognize your voice so that's why i asked you look and sound interesting though!"i exclaimed.

"Um thank you?" he said with a question voice at the end but i just smiled."Oh i'll go get your Hot Chocolate you want anything extra on it?" i asked. He replied by saying"If you have whipped cream and chocolate chips yeah." I nodded and walked off to get his hot chocolate.

                  killua pov
What a weird person i'm still going to try to make friends atleast one to talk to i think. I'm not really big on being the person to be all giddy and friendly. I see the waiter well he looked my age so i think he's young.He handed me my hot chocolate."Ah thank you and by the way what's your name?" i asked him." Gon,Gon Freeces what's yours!"he was loud but i didn't mind. he sat down in front of me."Um killua." i said i felt like he was trust worthy."Oh that is such a pretty name i never heard that name i like it!"he replied i had a blush."Idiot don't say that it's embarrassing!"i exclaimed.

"Really didn't know."he smiled.
  —————Time Skip—————
We really talked the whole time he took people orders time to time but before i knew it it was dark."Oh i have to go well if i can,see you later gon!" i said about leave but got pulled back."You know you see me but i never saw you can i see your face?" gon stated and he had a sad look and i was pretty sad myself. I took my hood off my messy white hair fluffed in my eyes. I thought i saw a little blush on him and next thing i know i was being hugged. I hesitate and pulled back from the little surprise hug and i lightly hugged him back wanna to stay there forever.

"I hope i see you again and if you don't come here in the next week i'm looking for you!"he stated pulling back from the hug."I will i promise."i winked at him. Then walked off feeling sad. Is this love at first meeting.Haha i'm dumb.
———————————/——-/
I know this is short but i'll make longer later. And i love love at first meeting. it'll get really juicy later. Tell me if you want smut or lemon or not bye peeps.

-Kavi out