insert title here later

Ayumi felt the heat run to her cheeks. “I-if you don’t want to, we can go.” She felt his hair moving against her check when he shook his head. “No, it’s okay. If you’d like to sit here some longer, we can stay.”   She nodded. “Okay, thanks, Kishinuma-kun”

After sitting  there for a few more minutes, Ayumi found herself drifting off.

Yoshiki felt his heart pounding against his chest. The fact that he was close enough to Ayumi to smell her, to feel her hair tickling against his skin, already made his heart race, but now she has fallen asleep, she started wrapping her arms around him, made his heart trying it’s best to escape from his chest. He didn’t want to wake her up though, considering she must be tired. But after a while, when she started nuzzling closer to him, he decided to wake her up. “Erm.. Shinozaki..?” he said softly, while gently poking her face. “Wake up.”

Ayumi slowly opened her eyes and looked right into Yoshiki’s grey ones. She looked around, only to realize she was on top of him. The blood shot right to her face, turning it bright red. “A-ah.. I-I-I’m so sorry, Kishinuma-kun!” she stuttered. “I-i-“

“It’s okay, Shinozaki.” He mumbled. Ayumi, whose eyes were now used to the darkness in the closet, noticed that Yoshiki’s face was bright red as well. She wanted to move off him, but her body didn’t let her. Then the realization struck her.  She liked him.

“Kishinuma-kun..?” she whispered, barely hearable. He turned his head to face her. “Yeah?” She took a deep breath. “I-I think that.. I think that I like you..”

Boom. Yoshiki felt his heart skip a beat. Did she really just..?  “Shinozaki..?”  The blue haired girl looked away blushing. “I-I mean it.” She stuttered while her face was turning redder than it already was, if that was even possible.  Yoshiki smiled and put his hand on her check, turning her face to his. He leaned in and stroke his lips along hers. Ayumi felt a rush of feelings fly through her body by the soft touch of his lips against hers and started to lean in closer, pressing her lips against his. She felt like she could stay in here, like this forever, but a scream in the distance brought them back to reality and she slowly pulls away from the kiss, resting her forehead against his.

They were silent for a minute, just taking the surroundings in, when finally Ayumi reluctantly spoke up. “I guess we really need to get going now.. don’t we?”  Yoshiki sighed and nodded, opened the closet’s door and took her hand.

“I won’t let anybody harm you, Ayumi.”