🌻domestic🌻

If you asked Kaminari Denki how comfortable he felt in the U.A. dorms, he'd reply by saying it's a second home.
     Waking up to see his cluttered shelves still in place was a relief, instead of seeing it blocked by his mom's cat. Going downstairs and smelling Bakugou's amazing cooking instead of his own burnt monstrosities was as refreshing as ever. Soothing hot baths with his back flush against Sero's chest made him feel like he was born to be there. Everything felt so domestic and homely, and he couldn't deny the fact he loved everyone in the building.
     Minus M*neta.
     It was another morning waking up to the sunlight filtering through his curtains, and Sero dozing by his side. Kaminari fluttered his eyes open to see Sero already awake and starring at him.
     "Wha?.. D'I got somethn' on m' face?" He asked groggily
     "Nah.. just taking in how pretty you are." Sero replied cooly, snuggling his nose into the dip of Kaminari's neck.
     "Wow. That's gay."
     "Uh, yea, I sure hope it does"
     To that, Kaminari burst into a fit of giggles, his chest bouncing with each laugh. Sero sat up, his oversized shirt hanging loosely down his shoulder, his normally perfect hair was bed-matted, tangling unto itself. The sunlight filtered his eyes perfectly, showing the glimmer inside. Kaminari sighed dreamily.
     "I love you."
     It was a shock to both of them to hear them say it at the same time. They starred at one another, until Sero dipped down and attacked Kaminari's face flush with kisses. Between each one, Kaminari and him traded 'I love you's, truly making the U.A. dorms feel like home.
     When the two of them finally got up, hands tangled between them, Sero turned to Kaminari.
     "Hey.. do.. do you think we should come out?"
     Kaminari paused, thinking for a moment. He turned to Sero, slinging his arms around Sero's neck. He nuzzled his face into his shoulder, swaying his hips gently.
     "Yea."

Cliffhanger, owo!! Thank you for all of the support!!! 🖤