chapter 11 - Going Home

Start from the beginning

"A big one?" Rose asked.

Freya nodded. "Yeah."

"What do you suggest?" Saphira asked.

"Instead of going to him, bring him to us," Mathias answered. "With a spell. One that will return Pan and Grace to their own bodies."

Wishing Well

Felix looked from inside the well to Grace/Peter. "Are we missing something?"

"Yes," Grace/Peter answered.

"What is it?" Felix asked.

"The heart of the thing I love most," Grace/Peter answered.

"You mean your son's heart, Rumplestiltskin?" Felix asked.

"No, uh, I never loved Rumple," Grace/Peter answered.

Felix frowned, perplexed. "Well, then whose heart do we need? Who do you love?"

"Love can be many things, Felix," Grace/Peter told him. "It doesn't just come from romance or family. It can also come from loyalty, friendship." Felix's expression shifted to fear. "Only one person has always believed in Pan."

"That's me," Felix told him.

"Don't be afraid," Grace/Peter told him. "Be flattered."

Felix yelled in fear. "No, no, no, no, no, no!"

Grace/Peter reached inside Felix's chest, tearing out the glowing red heart, beginning to squeeze it as Felix dropped to the ground in anguish. The heart was pressed to dust into the well.

Storybrooke Cemetery

The group was talking.

"If I'm back in my own body, that means I'll have the scroll," Peter/Grace told them. "I can bring it to you guys."

"Exactly right, Grace," Tori told her.

Alcina looked at Gold. "Even you aren't powerful enough to cast such a spell."

"Well, given the proper tool, I could be," Gold replied.

"My wand," Lisa realized.

"That's right, Lisa," Alcina told her.

"Where's your bracelet?" Henry asked.

"I had it in hiding because all of this stuff with Pan," Lisa answered. "But my wand paired with another wand can help us stop the damage of the Curse. Help save us."

"What other wand?" Regina asked.

"Are you talking about the Black Fairy wand?" Tori asked. Lisa nodded. "One of the most powerful fairies that ever existed. Well versed in dark magic. The Blue Fairy exiled her, but before she did, she took her wand."

"I assume our dearly departed Mother Superior has it hidden in her residence," Mathias told them. "We grab that. Get Lisa's wand. We should be good to go."

"Well, what are we waiting for?" David asked. "Let's go get them."

"Then it's settled," Saphira told them. "The rest of you should get back to the shop."

Tori nodded in agreement. "Prepare Grace for the spell."

Everyone began to disperse. The shadow loomed above, having overheard everything, flying off.