As we walk down the halls to find the office that does marriage certificates, we pass a wall that has pictures of witches and wizards. On the top, hang a banner that said, Wanted Bloody Traitors. I let out a sigh of relief to not see their faces amongst them. I cringe as I see all the Weasleys up there. They had high prices on all their heads. I didn't realize I froze in front of it until Draco pulled on my arm.

"Come on, we don't want anyone noticing you staring with that sad look on your face." He wraps an arm around my shoulders to guide me down the hall and into a big office with multiple desks, but there was only one lady there. The worker's head shot up when we came in. "Hello, are you looking to get married?"

"Yes, we are," Draco told her.

"Well, come on up. It's nice to see young love, especially during these times." Her face fell flat when she noticed my stomach when we got closer.

"Can you get the papers?" Draco growls.

"I'll need your names first. I have to make sure you're not on the mix blood list." She shamefully admitted.

"Draco Malfoy and Nicole Lopes." He points to himself and then me. She went into a back room. "What dumb mix-bloods would come here to get married?"

"Does it feel wrong to be getting married when others can't?" All of a sudden it felt dirty to enjoy the bliss of marriage when others couldn't.

"Don't feel guilty. Right now, we are protecting our children." He rubs my stomach. I didn't get to respond, because the lady came back.

"Here's the paperwork." She hands the paper to us. We fill out the form and sign it before handing it back to her. "When's the wedding?" She tries to fill the silences.

"Undecided at the moment," I wanted to add it might be a part of the Voldemort is the new world leader celebration just to see the look of horror on her face, but I stop myself. She gave me a sad smile, glancing down at my stomach.

Draco clears his throat. "Can you run it through the system, so we can get our certificate?" He gave her a death stare. She waves her wand and the paper turns from forms into a beautiful certificate that declares me, Mrs. Draco Malfoy. I grab it from her, smiling down at it.

"Have a nice day." I turn and walk out of the office. Draco follows me after shooting her one last nasty look.

"Rude hag, I should get her picture up on that wall as a bloody traitor, especially during these times." He mimics her voice.

"Who cares about her? I'm Nicole Malfoy. Mrs. Draco Malfoy." I cheer as I dance around waving the paper in the air.

"Better bask in that glory, love. Many beautiful women want to be in your place." He chuckles at me while wraps his arms around my waist.

"You better appreciate me, because if I played my cards differently I could have been Nicole Weasley." I pull out of his arms.

"What?" He yelled. I giggled as I ran out of that miserable building with him chasing after me. Once I got down the steps, he pulled me back and laid a heated kiss on me.

 Once I got down the steps, he pulled me back and laid a heated kiss on me