Hiro x The Flying Scotsman

Hiro and Spencer were together for two years. Spencer decides that it wasn't working and left him. Scotsman notices and tries to make him feel better. But does Hiro realize what Scotsman is actually trying to do.

------------------------------------------------------It was a beautiful day on the island of sodor. The flying Scotsman was backing up to his coaches. He noticed that another engine was there. That engine would be Hiro. But something felt off when Spencer went through the station. Scotsman noticed that Hiro frowned as he came through an that his eyes were watering. He felt like his heart was breaking. So he tried talking to Hiro.

"Hello Hiro it's good to see you" He smiled.

He didn't respond. All he did was look down at his buffers. Scotsman also noticed a tear go down his face.

"Is something wrong" He asked worriedly.

Hiro sighed.

"Yes there is Scotsman but it's not important" Hiro said sadly.

Scotsman looked around trying to find the right words to say.

"It must be and you can tell me" He fake smiled.

He thought about it and realized maybe telling him will make himself feel better. He gulped.

"Spence and I are no longer together" He said almost in tears.

Scotsman gasped.

"Why aren't you two together anymore" He asked.

Hiro felt the wall holding back his tears break. He lost it and looked at Scotsman.

"I-i wasn't good e-enough for him. I wasn't w-worth his time" He said in tears.

Scotsman was shocked. How could someone say that about him.

"I'm so sorry Hiro. You shouldn't of had to deal with that" He said sadly.

Hiro didn't respond. He blew his whistle and puffed away. Scotsman felt terrible. His own cousin was so mean to Hiro.

"Even though he's upset. He's still a cute tender engine" He said to himself.

But when he said that he didn't realize that his brother Gordon was there.

"Well hello brother. It seems you have a crush" He snickered.

Scotsman felt his face heat up. He didn't know he heard everything especially that part.

" I-idk what your talking about G-Gordon" He lied.

Gordon was smirking at his brother's response.

"You sure about that. Because if I heard you correctly. You said even though he's upset. He's still a cute tender engine" He nearly passed out from laughing while speaking.

Shit!!He heard me. Oh he's gonna tease me over this now. Gordon was looking at him and realized that his brother was biting his lip.

"Scotsman I'm not gonna make fun of you for being gay I'm gay to" He smiled.

Scotsman's mouth dropped open. He couldn't believe what he just heard from Gordon.

"Y-your gay?" He asked.

He nodded.

"I thought you already knew that. I do have on crush on Henry and its very obvious that I'm telling the truth. " Gordon admitted.

Scotsman thought about it and smiled.

"Wait. How long have you liked Henry. You said you would never fall in love with a guy" He asked curiously.

Gordon had to think about it because he remembered that conversation he had with Scotsman and Spencer.

"Ever since I met him. I felt a connection between us" He smiled.

Scotsman's smile faded when he heard a familiar whistle. It was Spencer.

"Hello cousins" He smirked.

Both Gordon and Scotsman gave him a mean look.

"What's wrong with you two" He scoffed.

Gordon rolled his eyes and Scotsman growled but not loud enough for Spencer to hear.

"Idk how anyone likes you Spencer. Your the biggest asshole in the world." Gordon said.

That made Spencer mad.

"How dare you treat me with disrespect" Spencer growled.

Scotsman felt his anger rise. He tried to hold it back but he couldn't anymore.

"HOW DARE YOU TREAT HIRO LIKE HE WAS NOTHING. HE CARED ABOUT YOU AND ALL YOU DID WAS BREAK HIS HEART. YOU'RE FUCKING PATHETIC." He was breathing hard.

Spencer was speechless. He didn't know Gordon and Scotsman knew about that. Spencer looked at his cousins and felt ashamed. He wanted to say something but couldn't so he puffed away. Gordon watched Scotsman as he was breathing hard.

"Are you alright Scotsman. You're very red" He asked cautiously.

He looked over at Gordon and felt his anger slowly disappear.

"Yes I'm fine. But now I have to go find Hiro. Brother I need you to take my coaches get through the mainland then pass them on to Connor. Please." He begged.

Gordon thought about and nodded. Scotsman smiled at him then waited to be uncoupled. As soon as heard the coupling hit the coach he puffed away as fast as he could.

*Two hours later*

He searched everywhere but he couldn't find him. Until heard two voices and he knew both of them. He stopped abruptly and listened.

"I'm sorry for how I treated you. I want you back" Spencer whined.

"L-leave me alone. I d-dont want anything t-to d-do with you" Hiro was in tears.

"Please Hiro I'll do anything." He begged.

"NO SPENCER LEAVE ME ALONE"he tried to puff away.

Spencer wasn't gonna let Hiro get away so he coupled up to him and started pulling him. Scotsman wasn't gonna let this happen. So he went behind Spencer coupled up to him and had his fireman uncouple Spencer from Hiro.

"Let me go Scotsman" He growled.

"No! He told you to leave you alone." He pulled as much as he could.

Hiro watched as Scotsman pulled Spencer away then push him down a siding. Scotsman puffed back to Hiro and smiled.

"T-thank you so much" He smiled back.

"No pro-"

Scotsman felt a pair of lips touch his. He had a feeling that he never felt before. Hiro slowly backed away and looked at Scotsman.

"I heard what you said when I left the station. I think your cute too." He blushed.

Scotsman blushed too and looked into hiro's eyes.

"You don't know how long I wanted to kiss you and tell you my feelings." He felt a tear go down his face.

Hiro felt his heart melt and a sweet smile appear on his face. Both engines went back to the station and talked. When Scotsman had another passenger coach. Hiro would wait with him and go with him as well. They loved each other and would never leave each others side.
------------------------------------------------------
I felt like this was worth trying and I like it.

Peace out

-8bitJames/Edward