Sherilyn, THE TRAITOR CUNT

The next day:

I didn't go to sleep that night. I just stared at Steve. I stared at his corn yellow teeth and sickly porcelain skin and felt the DEEP feeling I spoke of before. It's like getting an itch from your inner ear with a Bobby pin. I...I...I couldn't think of anything else.

I took the picture everywhere with me that day. I was at school, chatting it up with my friend Sherilyn, when it fell out of my skirt. I had been keeping it in my panties tehe.

Sherilyn picked up the photo.
"OMG JUSTINE. WHY ARE YOU CARRYING AROUND THUS PHOtO OF THIS CRUSTED OLD MAN?????" She yelled.

"THE FUCK CHU TALKING BOUT SHERIL. THIS MAN IS HUMAN P E R F E C T I O N."

"Justie, this man is like 68. He looks so bad, you're so pretty, you could have any guy you wanted. Anybody. You look like a model. Justie, you deserve better than this hag. That's all I'm saying, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings *reaches in for a hug*"

"A HUG? OH, WHAT SO YOU CAN STAB ME? You're just jealous, sheril. You want him, and you KNOW guys get the hots for me and NOT YOU. All you'll ever BE to a hunky wunk like Stevie is a nobody. He'll take one look at me and REWIRE MY ORIFICE."

I stormed away from sheril after I SNATCHD the photo from her grubby littol paws.
I heading straight to the bathroom so that I could pee with rage.