Lives change at any chance (Main characters P.O.V)

I open my eyes, after stretching my arms, hitting my hands on the wall behind me. The sun streams through my windows and blind my eyes  but warms me with a cheerful glow.  I move myself out of bed  and my day starts like a wheel. I yawned as,  I watched my food while texting.

*Hi, bestie! So what you doing for today? I just got a new book and it was not interesting for me so I'm giving it 2u in a couple of weeks. See u soon.* I read the text with passion coursing through my veins. I place the phone down on the bench and walk into the lounge room all calmly before freaking out squealing. The afternoon came so quickly, I watching a movie until the doorbell rang. "Knock,knock" a noise I'll never forget. I open the door and see 15 cardboard boxes all stacked on top of each other. I looked around the boxes for any signs of whom or what placed them here at my front door and shrugged and took every box inside.  One of the boxes had writing on it saying "Open me first." So I did, there was a letter that said had my name. Of course my name wasn't special but I read the letter anyways. It read:

"Hi Jane, so I heard you like werewolves so I found as many books on werewolves. Fiction,nonfiction, poetic, scary,horror etc. But I found these because you're my best friend and no one could ever break.us apart. Now,I know what you're thinking, I bethca you're thinking that I'm such a dork and that's OK. Lol , I laughed while writing that, but in all seriousness I hope you enjoy these books and treasure them like our friendship. Xoxo Georgia Lanes"

I smile as I rummage through the box and like early on I jumped up on my feet,after sitting on the floor from reading the letter and started  squealing. I blushed as I organised the book's places around the house and wanted to start reading them. Luckily I had a book out ready, it was about two teenagers whom are werewolves, trying to live normal life without getting caught. It was amazing, I smiled at  every new page that I turned and saw a awesome sunset  after reading 5  chaptets and I decided to walk through the near by forest. I packed my bag with essentials that I might need and walked out of the house. It was autumn, a great season for me, it meant no more getting cold like a drink from MacDonald's and it wasn't warm like a bonfire, autumn was in the middle of these things and I loved it. It got really late as I approach my faveourite place to sit and relax, but I heard a vicious noise from an animal I know to well. I stand up, backpack already to go when I hear a female scream. I followed the screams and other noise until I found a woman with her foot stuck in a bear trap. I looked at the woman's face, it was one that I've seen multiple times. My best friend did not took like herself. She had blood shot eyes, knotted hair and fangs. She growled like an animal fighting for food them saw me. "Please it's not what it looks like." Her face fades as she went unconscious, "Georgia!" I ran to her side. I realeased her foodfood from the trap and grabbed the first aid kit. "Oh. My. God. She's got a tail and ears! What's next, a snout?" I reacted with haste but was abled to carry her back to my house.

By the time we arrived she was all ready awake and her breath smelled like offs branded ham, "No,no you can't attack me!..... Oh! Hi Jane." Her words  was a confronted response to me. She laughed after seeing the book I was reading. "Look Jane do you want me to explain from the start?" I look at her blanky but nodded. "Alright then, I'm a werewolf and my pack's been destroyed and I got no home, family or even all the things I love, well not our friendship. Anyway I I'm just asking if I can.........' Her sentence was stopped because of how tired she was after that trap. " Of course you can." I smiled " I have a spare room and your sore will be healed n probably... " I bit my lip as she took triple breath's. "About a couple of weeks, but for now I got a question?"

"Shoot, I don't mind"

"How did you get to be a werewolf? Was it by luck? Did some one bite you?"

"It was passed on by my family but if anyone gets bitten by me then they would be a werewolf like me."

We smile and hug after all that happen and relaxed. I walked into the kitchen and checked my phone,8:30pm it read as I raised Georgia into her room. She kept moving like a little child having a suger breakdown. But she slept for a long time.