Chapter 3 Important News

Start from the beginning

"Yeah!" Her daughter cried

"You two stay right where you are!"

"Mum!"

"Grandma!"

"Both of you stop right there."

"I'm going get that bastard that hurt my daughter!"

"Layla you should know better," Crystal snapped, slowy walking the stairs "I don't want to have get you out of jail!"

"Look what he did to me!" Lucy sprung up.

"Lucy...SIT NOW," Crystal commanded "Layla go to bed I need to speck to Lucy privately"

"Why can't I listen?" Layla said,suspicion arousing.

"I'll tell you about later."

"Mmmm fine, good night" Layla mummbled before walking upstairs.

Crystal smiled at Lucy and made herself comfortable on her seat, Lucy doing the same, helping Lucy aid her bruises, Crystal spoke

"I have something important to talk to you about..."

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•••●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Natsu yawned as he trotted upstair to his room, not wanting his dad to see him in his current condition. He flicked on the light switch.

"Hello son," The long pink haired man greeted, standing on the balcony.

"Dad, what are you doing here?!?"

"Nothing, your room has a nice view." Actually he had other business, prying around in his sons room.

"So does yours."

"Now what on earth happened to you!?!"

Natsu told him everything, slamming his fists on his bed talking about the event.

"You're old Natsu and you're still getting into fights!" Igneel exclaimed at his son "and with a girl too! Where did I go wrong when raising you?"

"She isn't just a girl... she's a montser!" Natsu chocked on his drink thinking about her.

"What did you do to provoke her?" His father said, his brown eyes staring at his son.

"Nothing..."

"Nice try, brat."

Igneel knowing Natsu and his bad temper brushed off the issue, it wasn't anything new anyways. He had something on his mind, that was much more troublesome.

"Natsu I have to tell you something..."

"Huh? what is it?"

"Your GRANDMOTHER is coming here!"

"WHAT!?! GRANDMOTHER IS COMING HERE!" Natsu bellowed then laughed.

"Why are you laughing boy?"

"So what dad? Big deal."

Igneel sighed "you see, I haven't got to the main part yet..."

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•••●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•••●••●••●•●••●•●•••●•

"My best friend ,Iris, is returning to here and she coming to meet you to see if you're suitable for marriage..." Crystal explained.

"She wants to get married with me!?!" Lucy cried, "no way"

"No! not with her...with her grandson."

"No I won't do it"

"He's goood looking~"

"Have you seen him before?"

"Well...I haven't yet" Crystal admitted with a sheepish smile.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●••●•●•●•●

"You're grandmother wants you to get married with her friends daughter," Igneel tried to explain without cringing. Natsu noticed he had zoned out as if thinking about some memory.

"No way in hell!"

"Hey apparently she's very pretty"

"That's not the point!"

"She told if you don't...she'll give all our land, houses and riches to that family for breaking the promise."

Natsu gritted his teeth "I don't care."

"But you should! You may say no now but your gran will force you and you might actually like her."

●•●••••●•●•●•●•••●•●•●•●●●••••••●●•●•●•●••••●•●●●●●●●●•••●••●