New Drama

(Lashawn Pov)
"Shawn wake your ass up" TiTi yells making me jump up glaring at her.

"Tierra I'm gonna kill you" I growl at her running a hand through my hair.

"Sorry chica but we gotta get ready for school" She says while leaning against the door frame.

Standing up I groan at my tight muscles from the competition.

Walking to the bathroom I see the shower was already on.

Striping out of my pajamas and underwear I step into the warm water of the shower.

I let out a moan as the warm water untenses my tightened muscle.

Grabbing my rag I wash my body with dove body wash then I wash my hair with Kiwi shampoo and conditioner.

Stepping out the shower I dry myself off before wrapping a towel around my hair.

Walking to my room I see an outfit layed out on my bed.

Sliding on some white boxer and a white bra I put my clothes on.

The outfit is was a black short sleeve loose crop top, khaki joggers, red Nike vizier, and my air jordan 11s.

I left my hair curly just untangling them and slaying my edges putting on my gold chain that I took along with his gold watch he gave to me.

"About time" TiTi says rolling her eyes making me flick her off.

"Oo Keisha I see you LaMelo finna kill you" I say taking in her outfit.

"No the fuck he not cause last time I checked that's not my man" Keisha says brushing her red dreads out her face that reached above her butt.

"But you wish he was your man" TiTi says making her shut up.

"See" I say making me roll my eyes.

"Mama Redd we ready" TiTi yells.

"Lashawn you can take the red Toyota Corolla my feet are killing me" Māma Redd yells making me smile.

"Okay Mama Redd see you later" we say and I grab the keys from the counter putting my backpack on.

We walk out the house getting into the lovely red car I put my backpack in between my legs and pull the seat up.

Staring the car I pull out the drive way and to school.

"Pass the aux cord" TiTi says making Keisha pass it back to her.

Soon the remedy for a broken heart By XXX comes on.

"Yass that's my baby singing" Keisha says making me roll my eyes but mouth the song word for word.

"Yo we should invite Isaiah and Javier over" I say still focusing on the road

"True the whole squad hasn't hung out in forever" TiTi says.

If y'all wondering who Isaish and Javier are you'll figure out when we get to school.

Soon I pull into the school parking lot and parking in front of the school.

I watch as everyone look as I park the car opening the door putting my backpack on.

Stepping out the car I fix my pants putting the keys in my pocket.

Closing the doors locking it we walk into the school heading to the cafeteria.

"Yo LaLa, KiKi, TiTi" we hear our names being shouted to see one of our other best friends Issac.

"Isaiah" we yell running over and hugging him.