"You talk about me?" you whisper putting his hands down smiling.

"No, yes, no, kinda, maybe, yes. Its- I couldn't help it your just so nice and funny and pretty. Sorry, um i- im just gonna shut up." he whispered back really embarrassed.

"You think im pretty?" you whispered still astonished that he said that.

"Yes, I really do." he whispered smiling and blushing.

"Thanks." you said bashfully.

Then you did something you wouldn't think to have ever done before.

You grabbed his hand, pulled him close and gave him a quick peck on his cheek.
He looked at you and smiled and did the same to you. You both giggled and blushed so much it was starting to get hot in the car. You both looked at each other and then you held his hand.

While Joyce, was smiling to herself. Thinking: yep, she's the one.

*time skip cuz im lazy*

"No! No! Nononononononono! I HATE THIS OVERPRICED BULLSHIT!" you hear Dustin across the arcade. He was playing Dragon's Lair for the fourth time tonight. Always losing to Lucas. You giggled.

Will was teaching you how to play Pac-Man. It was the cutest thing ever because he always jumped up and down with you every time you won.

"See Y/N! I told you you wouldn't suck!" he laughed.

"Ha I guess your kinda right!" you said smiling.

You both stopped laughing and smiled staring into each other's eyes. Happy that you were both together. Happy that you have amazing friends. Happy that he was with you. Happy that you were with him.

You both started leaning in as his gaze shifted from your e/c eyes to your lips. Your noses were barely touching as you both parted your pink lips slowly and you felt his breath on your face.

At that moment he leaned in more and then and there, you felt his soft but slightly-chapped-plump limps on yours. You were a little surprised but kissed back immediately, you felt your heart beating faster and your face heating up. You felt like you were in the clouds. Your lips started moving in sync and the noise soon drained away, you guys felt like you were the only ones there. His arms made way to your waist pulling you closer as if that were even possible. Your hands went to his neck pulling him down a little bit to your level since he is a couple inches taller than you.

You both slowly pulled away with his arms still wrapped around you, your foreheads touching. You giggled and so did he.

"Wow." you both said at the same time making you both chuckle.

"Will? What are we?" you asked truthfully looking into his beautiful ocean eyes (a/n: if you get that ily).

"What ever you want us to be." he said making you get butterflies and your heart flutter.

You smiled thinking, man why does this kid do this to me?

You hugged him, not a friendly hug but a hug that told him that you definitely wanted to be more than friends.

"Y/N, do you maybe wanna be my- uh my-uh girlfriend?" he asked nervously with hope in his eyes.

"Yes, yes I do!" you said smiling at him and he pulled you into a hug and picked you up spinning.

He put you down slowly and lifted your chin as he placed a soft kiss on your lips, not a quick peck but a kiss that showed you how happy he is that he could call you his.

"Come on dork, we have to go home now." You said smiling.

"Aw okay, princess." your heart fluttered at the word princess. Your cheeks were now tainted with a soft pink.

"Guys we've been looking for you, Will your moms here to pick you guys up." Dustin said relieved.

"Ok, bye Dustin see you Monday!" Will said walking away.

"Bye!" you said walking away with Will, "Thank you!"

Once you got in the car Will reached over for your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours, his hands were a little bigger but it felt like they were made for each other.

You looked at him and smiled as he picked up your hand and kissed it softly.

*Time skip to when u get to ur casa again*

"Thank you Mrs- Joyce, for driving me back." you said.

"No problem sweetie! It was nice to finally meet you!"

"Same here, have a good night." you said as you and Will climbed out of the car.

You both walked in comfortable silence to your door.

"Thank you, for taking me. I had a lot of fun."

"Your welcome, Im glad you liked it." he said giving a small but big smile.

He reached over for your hand and pulled you into a hug. He smelled really good.

"You smell good." you said giggling.

"Thanks, your hair smells good, like flowers." he said chuckling.

"Thanks," you both let go, "I guess this is where we say goodbye?"

"Unfortunately, yes."

You both looked into each other's eyes, him staring deeply into your beautiful e/c ones. You into his big green and light blue eyes that looked like a beautiful Hawaiian ocean in the middle of the day.
He broke the distance and kissed you lightly.

There it was again the zoo in your stomach.

You both smiled between the kiss and he finally leaned back slowly.

"Goodnight princessa." he smiled

"Goodnight mi amor." you chuckled lightly at the thought of him using the spanish word for princess.

As he walked away to the car, you thought to yourself, how long did it take him to search that up? How long did it take him to finally kiss me?

You walked into your house turning around to make sure he got in his car safely, they both drove off and you can see that he was pumping his fists up and down on the air through the back window. You giggked softly at the sight.

You told tour mom everything and she was very surprised but super happy for you. After you said your good nights, you got ready for bed.

You couldn't sleep, the scene of him kissing you and calling you princessa would not stop replaying over and over, until your eyes finally got droopy.

You fell asleep to the lingering word

princessa...

(a/n: guys i am so sorry that i haven't updated for like 2 weeks! im so sorry i just didn't know where the plot is going since im just winging it and i started this book for fun so im sorry to those who actually read it, THANK YOU!! here is my explanation,
1) I just statted high school wich means im still getting used to it and theres lots of hw already so i completely forget about the book, yea 😂
2) right now my family and i are having a problem so right now im not reallly focusing on my phone, but when i get the chance im usually on Wattpad to read and i feel like im letting you guys down for not updating and im really really sorry.

so yea thats whats going on in my casa.

i dont know where this story is going so if you could please dm me any suggestions or ideas you have on here or Instagram @ mysticxl.aep i would really appreciate!!
THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU ALL!

-j