Duet With One Direction

Plot twist! Ariana and Niall Horan get married and have beautiful Irish babies! Ariana smiled at the thought. She was walking down the street to get to the cafe, which she was supposed to meet Niall at. She stepped in and saw he was sitting with fans around him, "Tell us about yourself!" the fans gushed. 

"I'm sure you know more about him than he knows about his own self." Ariana giggled. 

"OMG! KAT!" they squealed. "You're the reason I watch Victorious! Omg!" they shrieked and attacked Ariana with hugs and kisses. "Aw, thank you, loves! I appreciate the support!"

"When will your record be out?"

"Not sure yet but I'll keep you posted on Twitter!"

"Thank you! We love you!" they all sang then walked away. Weird. 

             Finally, Ariana could sit down with Niall, "Guess what." she beamed.

"What?" Niall chuckled. 

"Your management contacted me this morning and they want me to do a duet with One Direction on stage." she grinned.

"No way! That's amazing!" Niall exclaimed.

"I know! I'm so excited! They said I could choose the song." she beamed then checked her tweets. She tweeted out: Having lunch with the lovely @NiallOfficial xoxo 

              "What song are you thinking about?" Niall asked as he sipped his beer. Ariana took it from him, "Ew."

"Sorry." he chuckled.

"Here. Have some Chocolate Chip Mint gum." 

"Huh?" 

"Just chew it if you want to kiss me later!" 

"Chewing!" he quickly said. Beaming, Ariana leaned back, satisfied, "I love bossing you around."

"Like an Irish boss huh?" he grinned. His smile melted her. 

"Why are you so sexy?" she blurted out.

"What?"

"What?" she laughed then cleared her throat, "Ermmm....wanna take a walk?"

"We haven't ate yet."

"Oh right. I'll get Twitter hate for not letting you eat. Okay, let's eat." 

"Are you nervous?"

"What?! Hahahahaha no!" she cackled then cleared her throat once again. She opened the menu and hid her extremely red face. 

                  Niall removed the menu from her hands, "So....what do you want to do after this?"

"Um....oooooo carnival!"

"Carnival?"

"You don't know what one is? Don't they have 'em in Ireland?"

Niall slowly covered his face with his hands. He chuckled then looked at her, "Yes. We have them. I was just echoing you."

"Oh....so you're agreeing we can ride the carousel?"

"If you wish."

"Yes!" 

Grinning, Niall leaned in, and kissed her mouth. The press blew up

NIALL HORAN AND ARIANA GRANDE CAUGHT KISSING IN LA CAFE!

NIALL HORAN FROM ONE DIRECTION KISSING ARIANA GRANDE!

NARIANA?! IS IT ROMANCE OR JUST A FRIENDLY KISS?!