🥀Chapter 1 ~ Alina🥀

The Vampire and I

All rights reserved.

Copyright © RaddyMaddy

✧ ✧ ✧ ❅ ✧ ✧ ✧

In the small village of Nizhnevartovsk there was an old man name Maksim which means "the greatest" lived on a farm with his beloved daughter

In the small village of Nizhnevartovsk there was an old man name Maksim which means "the greatest" lived on a farm with his beloved daughter. She was so beautiful and so pure of heart that her father named her Alina which means beautiful in Russian. Alina had long red hair, green eyes that sparkled in the twilight sky, rosy cheeks, all natural pink lips. All of the village girls were jealous of Alina's beauty.

Maksim and Alina didn't have lots of money, but they manage to get by during hard times. Maksim grew cotton in the field, Alina grew red roses because to her they were the most beautiful things in the whole wide world.

Alina was a very... odd village girl, for she did not have many friends, no to talk to because she likes to read a lot. Alina would day-dream about the outside world that holds new, and wonderful things. That sort of stuff made her have no friends, but she was fine by that for her dearest friend was her beautiful roses; she would sit down in her garden and talk to the flowers like they were real human beings, it brought joy to her when she talks to the roses, but it did not bring any joy to her father.

Maksim thought what his daughter need is a husband, a fine young man that will comfort her, bring real joy to her, so Maksim went out into the village square, and search for the right man to marry Alina.

It was the middle of the day, everyone was out doing their boring little job, in their boring little lives. Maksim limped to the village square where a statue stood as it was a monument of what the village was crawling with. Vampire hunters. Since the beginning of witch hunting, vampires had ruled the night as long as humans had ruled the day. But every creature that hunts has a hunter. That when the dawn of vampire hunters emerged, & that little village had become the populated area for vampire hunters.

Maksim limped over to the local pub where every man, young or old would come to drink & have a jolly good time. As Maksim walked inside, passed over some tables till he was in the middle of the room. "Excuse me a gentleman!" He yelled as everyone turned their attention. "As you already know, my daughter is at of age for marriage. And I need one man to willingly to marry her." All of the men kept staring at him, dare not to say a word, not even to look up. "Please, if anyone...ANYONE that would marry my daughter. She has the face of an angel that NO man can't deny." Everyone nodded but didn't reply to the big question. There was no man who would want to marry a girl like Alina.

"I shall marry your daughter." It was Gaston who answered. He was about 6 feet tall, his light brown hair was combed to the left side with one curl hung over his face when every time he curled it, it made every girl drool over. His eyes were black as coal, his body was super well built, muscles over muscles were seen through his tight cotton shirt. Gaston was a hairy, manly man. "As beautiful as she is, I promise you that I can provide & keep her safe from those bloodthirsty demons." Maksim knew that Alina did not like Gaston, but he had no option; no other men would accept Alina's hand in marriage; Gaston, a very handsome man that wants a beautiful girl like Alina as his wife so Maksim arranged the marriage.