"Well, ganun talaga Tricia Santos. Tagal mong nawala eh." Mikki said as they broke their hug. "Oh, anyway. Meet my friends, Thirdy and Bea." Mikki extended her hand to introduce the both of us. Thirdy and I waved to the girl to acknowledged her presence. "Lovebirds, this is my bestfriend, Tri."

Bahagya akong natigilan. Tri. Thirdy looked at me and I felt that he became uneasy. I immediately composed myself to greet her. "Ammm Hi. It's nice to meet you, Tri." I offered a hand shake and she accepted it.

I glanced at Thirdy, signalling to do the same. "Hello Tri." He said and Tri smiled widely. They shook hands but Thirdy quickly loose his grip to the girl's hand.

"So, I think, we have to go na. Thank you again Bea ah." Mikki gave a beso to me and Thirdy.

"Not a problem Mikki. Ingat kayo." They just nodded and Mikki pulled her bestfriend to walked a little bit fast away from us.

"Baby." Confusion evident on his face.

"Let's go na Babe. Gusto ko na magpahinga, sumama pakiramdam ko." As much as I wanted to talk about it, gusto ko sanang palipasin muna.

Thirdy and I walked to the parking lot in full silence. Maybe both of us were still in shock that we just met someone who's name is Tri. But before we reached his car, I stopped for a moment because I was feeling dizzy again. I massaged my temple as my head hurts a little.

Thirdy, with so much concern in his eyes, wrapped his arm around my waist. "Babe, bakit? Anong nararamdaman mo?"

"Nahihilo lang ako Babe. Baka napagod lang ako kaya ganito." I stared at him but my sight was quite blurry. I tried to walk again but this time, my knee trembled and I felt nauseous.

I was really disoriented, I did not notice that I was lifted and carried by Thirdy. "Babe." I murmured. He looked at me, kitang kita ang pag aalala sa mukha nya. I tried to open my mouth again to speak but I failed. My eyes automatically shut and everything went black. The last thing I know, Thirdy screamed my name.

***

I woke up in unfamiliar room with the white walls and deafening silence. Oh that distinctive smell, the iodoform smell, I really really hate that. I let out a sigh realizing I was at the hospital. I felt someone holding my hand and I saw my bestfriend busy watching television. I moved a little that caught her attention.

"Hi Beh. Kamusta pakiramdam mo?" She showed me her signature smile.

"I'm kinda dizzy pa. Bakit ako nandito?" I said as I tried to get up on the hospital bed. Jho immediately stood up at pinigilan ako.

"Hey. Stop it Beatriz. Magpahinga ka muna jan okay?" Iniayos ako ng higa ni Jho at kinumutan.

"Beh, nasan si Thirdy?" My voice was too weak.

"Kinakausap nya lang yung Doctor. Maya maya babalik na din yon." She answered.

"Bakit ka nandito? Hindi ka ba umuwi ng Batangas?" I asked curiously.

"Nico surprised me Beh. He came home early in the morning for a short vacation." Jho smiled as she caressed my hair. "Kaya hindi ako nakauwi kina Mama. When Thirdy called me, nasa condo lang kami. Nahimatay ka daw so he rushed you to the hospital."

"Where's Nico?"

"Hinatid nya ko kanina. Pinauwi ko muna sya para kumuha ng damit natin, you have stuffs naman sa unit ko diba? Sasamahan kita dito Beh. Kami ni Thirdy ang magbabantay sayo." She calmly explained.