Chapter 23: The End

Y/N's POV
.... „And? Did you get back into the company?"

Donghyuk didn't answer for some seconds, he was just looking onto the ground the whole time. His tears falling onto the floor as he got closer to hug me. He put his head onto my shoulder and I could feel my shirt getting wet because of his tears.

„Thank you so much.... you saved my life." He said between his sobs „I got back into my group and will be able to debut with them next week."

I had to smile, I just kept patting his back and sighed.

„I'm happy for you.... but remember, never do these stupid things again and apologize to your group members. I won't help you a second time."

He stopped hugging me and wiped away his tears.

„I swear to god, I will never do this again.... I can't thank you enough."

„I'm glad to hear this, now go and meet your group members." I said laughing.

He just smiled to me with his red puffy eyes and ran away. I could see him making happy jumps now and then and Jennie had to giggle.

„You really had to help him right? Even after he did so many bad things to you, you still didn't wait a second to help him."

I just sighed and put my hand around her waist pulling her closer to me.

„I don't know, it's just my personality I guess..."

I kissed her and we slowly walked towards my car. We both got inside and drove to the dorm. We got outside of the car but Jennie just leaned onto the car instead of walking. I could see her pouting and had to smile. I walked towards her and put my hand next to her head leaning closer towards her and looking into her eyes.

„What's wrong princess?" I asked with a smile on my face.

She just kept pouting causing my heartbeat to get faster.

„You know.... we never really had a real date. I want to experience a date once." She said making me giggle.

I gave her a short peck on her lips, grabbed her wrist and started running out of the parking lot to the nearest park. We both stopped, catching our breath.

„What... are you.... doing." Jennie asked between her breaths.

„Taking you out for a date." I said and kissed her cheek while intertwining our fingers.

She just looked at me with a surprised look.

„Now?! Like literally right now?!"

„Yes, look up there!"

She looked into the sky and I smiled immediately. Her eyes sparkling because of her tears rolling down her cheeks. Jennie's mouth formed a small smile and I could see her hands shaking. She looked back to me and hugged me showering my face with kisses.

„I love you too babe! I love you so much you don't even know." She said still kissing my face.

We both sat onto the bench behind us and looked up.

'I love you princess' was written in the sky by two planes. The sun coloring the letters into a beautiful pink. She leaned her head onto my shoulder and we were just looking into the sky until the letters disappeared again.

A/N: This is the end of my Jennie x reader book. I hope you all liked it and enjoyed reading my story. The comments were awesome and I was really satisfied with my story tbh.

Author-nim out.