The Avengers go to the Mall

Start from the beginning

"You think of something better then." Steve retorted. I sighed. 

"Fine. We can go to the mall. But if I get one of those horrible service dog experiences you see on YouTube I will personally punch all of you."

I whistled for Korey. He came running over and I slipped on his vest and clipped on his lead. We called some ubers. Me, Scott, Thor, Loki, Nat and Wanda in one and Clint, Sam, Rhodey, Bruce, Steve and Bucky in the other. Peter was at school and Dad and Stephen were at home 'working'.

We arrived at the mall and I took a deep breath. I wasn't the biggest fan of malls but I was with my friends, my family, so I would be okay. The first shop we went in was a superhero shop. It had little figurines and everyone tried to find themselves.
I, being a fangirl, bought one of each.

Meanwhile, Rhodey was arguing with the store manager. 

"Why do you have a Falcon but not a War machine?" He questioned. 

"You even have a Loki and a Winter soldier for god's sake." I laughed at his annoyance and jealousy.

We walked out of the shop and Steve glanced over at my bags. He raised his eyebrows at me as if to say 'really?'. I smiled. 

"I'm a fangirl, I had to. I'm going to start a collection in my room. If it gets big enough then Dad'll probably let me have a room for them. I'll collect funko pops, figurines, statues and action figures. I might even go on to merch and memorabilia."

"You literally live with us," Steve said, rolling his eyes. 

"I don't live with Clint. Or T'Challa." I pointed out. Steve rolled his eyes again. I lowered my voice. "And Pietro's dead, the least I can do is collect his action figures." Steve sighed. 

"Fine. Just don't come running to me when your Dad gets annoyed." He groaned. I smirked, smugly.

We walked through a clothes shop that Nat and Wanda had dragged us to. Wanda was showing Vision what kind of clothing was fashionable and Vision smiled, listening and watching intently, pretending to care. I turned to Steve. 

"You know what another good thing about the figurines is," I began. 

"Do you ever shut up?" He whined. I smiled. 

"No. Anyway, another good thing is that I can make a figurine of Vision and make him kiss Wanda. They never seem to kiss in front of us. And! I can hide Scott with them if he wants to get away from you guys."

"Kid's got a good point," Scott spoke up. He turned to me. "I also would love to hide with your figures when people annoy me," I smirked. 

"You know where I am," I said, winking. Steve groaned, facepalming. I flipped my blonde hair in Steve's face and strutted off. Scott high-fived me.

We carried on walking through the mall when I noticed a security guard coming over to us. 

"Oh god. Right, Wanda, I get to punch everyone now. I knew this would happen."

He walked up to me and pointed to Korey. 

"Do you have a licence for that dog?" He asked. I took a deep breath, breathing out shakily. Legally I didn't need a licence with me or paperwork and legally he could only ask two questions. Is that a service dog and what tasks is it trained to perform.

Nat stepped to my side. 

"Don't worry, she and the dog are with us." She informed the guard. He took no notice of her. 

"I'll ask again, do you have a licence for that dog?" He questioned again, firmly. I began to shake and my breaths were shallow and shaky. Korey got himself between me and the security guard.

"I legally don't need a licence. And legally you're only allowed to ask me two questions." I said, finally getting the courage to speak. The guard looked annoyed. 

"What she's trying to say is, you've overstepped your boundaries and we won't hesitate to sue you for that," Nat spoke up. The guard flickered his attention to Nat. She glared at him. He huffed and walked off.

"Thanks, Nat."

"Anytime kid."

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

I strutted into the Avengers facility, bags in my hands and head held high. 

"A bitch bought some good shit. And Nat owned a security guard." I announced to no one, sitting on the couch and placing my bags at my feet. 

"LE GASP STEVE SHE SWORE!" Nat teased. Steve rolled his eyes. 

"I have raised meme children," I mumbled. Bruce glanced over at me. 

"What?" He questioned. 

"Nothing."

Dad walked in and I ran over, hugging him. 

"Woah! Calm down, kid." I smiled up at him. 

"I missed you." I pouted. Dad smiled back at me. 

"I missed you too. Did the others take good care of you?" He asked. I nodded. 

"We went to the mall. I bought figures of everyone and some new clothes."

"Cool."

"Yeah I know that's why I bought them." I sassed. 

"Wow, rude." Dad feigned hurt. 

"Where do you think I got it from?" I smirked. 

"Touché."

Oof what a short shitty chapter we stan a king who has no ideas or motivation to do anything. Wow, we love a role model.