You {Pre-Snb! Ja'far X Assassin! Reader}

Zacznij od początku

But that didn't last longer when he was suddenly thrown up in the air.

His eyes widened in triumph when he saw the ground was hundred feet away, panicking overwhelmed through his body as if it was like an electric shock.

His eyes tried to find an near building to land on but to no luck he didn't saw any, he closed his eyes waiting for the harsh and painful impact but only to open his eyes when he didn't felt the ground.

A surprised look was on his face when he saw the person who saves him.

'A-an... Co-assassin??'

But the next thing he knew was he was thrown forcefully on the high ground making him groan in pain and agony.

"ARGH!"

Being alarmed, Ja'far got out of his hiding spot and went to another when just near to Vittel and the girl who has an pink hair with [H/C] strands almost mixing with the pink strands.

'An half fanalis assassin?? How-??' His thoughts got interrupted by a kick on the stomach making him fly away with his eyes wide.

"G-GAAHH!!"

'H-how could that girl b-beat me!?'

His chin was pulled up just to meet with those cold [E/C] that was looking deep into his soul.

"Tch, it won't take a long time to finish an ordinary assassin like you. But I can't finish you since my master wants to see you in person, who's your leader anyways?" The monotone voice echoed through his mind.

His eyes were still wide and he was speechless on what was happening, his cold heart was almost melted just by looking into those cold eyes like his.

Vittel on the other hand kept silent and tried to stand up but to no avail he always ends up on the floor hurt and tired.

It took time for Ja'far to answer so he quickly cleared his throat and kicked the girl off of him.

"I'm Ja'far and I work for Sham Lash"

The girl was on the ground, her eyes widened like his earlier.

'S-Sham L-Lash??? Great, that old fart will pay me double for this fucking kid.' She noted herself before hauling herself up and forcefully jumped in the air.

Her hair floated up behind her and her legs were on a flying kick position.

Ja'far on the other hand was kept on his position while he looked for the female assassin only to sigh in relief.

Until.....

Pain suddenly strucled through his body as he looked at the feet that kicked him.

'A-another attack from her, I mi-might p-pass out from this.' Ja'far thought to himself as he tightly closed his eyes and groaned.

Those cold [E/C] eyes, those pink and [H/C] hair mixed together.. He couldn't believe it, he was fighting with an pro assassin.

That's when the girl was flown off to the corner in an equal situation like Vittel earlier.

"Chief! Are you alright?" Vittel asked the now injured white haired kid.

Ja'far could only hiss in response before showing his wires to the female half fanalis beside him.

"Why are you asking that? Now's not the time to talk for stupid things like that, I need to finish this girl up and you go kill that fat ass man and bring his head to me. If not, punishments will occur." He hissed.

Vittel nodded and silently entered the target building while Ja'far blankly stared at the girl in front of him.

"Tell me, what organization are you from?" He asked the female assassin.

The girl only looked at him and didn't answered and started to stand up, only to be stopped when a wire was suddenly wrapped around her.

Her eyes went wide as she struggled to move her body.

'Why can't I break these wires???' She thought to herself.

"You can break chains, but not this one." Ja'far replied.

His eyes glared at the girl below.
"What's your name you brat?"

That was her cue, she tried to kick him off her again but the wire's grip got tight making her glare at him.
"I told you, what's your name?"

Though she looked away, her mouth seemingly opens up and told her name.

"[Y/N]"

As he was about to end her life, a scream was heard at the target building. Meaning that the target has been killed or if Vittel was the one who got hurt.

"Just thank Solomon that I'm not ending your life here yet" Ja'far snapped, his eyes glared BFF at the [H/C] haired kid.

"I don't care, do it anytime. I'm not afraid to die." She spat.

Both of them part ways as Ja'far went to the target building while [Y/N] went off the woods, for she know that her good for nothing master has died.

But both of them seem to have the same though as they part away from each other with a smirk.

"Co-assassin huh? Hope to meet you again, for the darkest future."

>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>

Hey hey hey!!

I'm back!! Whoop whoop!!

I've finally updated for how long, anyways.

I'm currently writing a Naruto and Boruto Next generation one-shot on my draft, it kinda like have five chapters exactly.

Three one-shot chapters while the first one is about rules and regulations and the other one is the request boards.

So yeah, Hehehehehe. Just promoting the publishing book, so yeah. Haha

Hope to see you on the next chapter!!

Requests are always open!

Don't forget to vote and please do comment your opinions!!

-BTSM