"Oh fuck off." I rolled my eyes and pushed Harry towards the door.

Lou and I made our way up to the back of the theatre and took our seats. I looked down and saw the boys on stage Louis sitting on the edge, playing with his microphone while Harry took the floor causing the fans to scream. He grinned, shaking his head at the girls in front of them. Niall joined Harry and started taking pictures with fans and signing whatever was put in front of them. The rest of their back up band joined them on stage and they started with their sound check, singing Up All Night, Moments and Gotta Be You. I couldn't help but smile the whole time, I enjoyed each song that the boys sang, enjoying every single moment, and just happy to be there and watching Louis on stage again. It felt amazing to watch him on stage, he sounded even better than the last time I saw him, I swear I could watch him all the time.

"You love him." Lou laughed and nudged her shoulder into mine.

"Shut up. " I giggled; blushing because I knew it was true.

"Well they're almost done." She smiled and took a pair of sunglasses out of her bag, handing them to me.

"What are these for?"

"Thought they would add to your outfit." She winked and stood up taking my hand.

We stood and watched the boys say good-bye to their fans and leave the stage. Once they were gone Lou took me down to the floor.

"Put them on." She nodded her head at the glasses still in my hand, I did as she said. "Stand back here out of sight. Got it?"

"Lou, I thought we had planned this already." I was confused.

"We did, but now I'm adding some drama to it." She smiled. "Just don't come out until the lights come back up." And on that note she walked away.

I stood in the corner of the theatre trying not to be seen, still wearing the hoodie and sunglasses, I played with my hair that peaked out from the side I was so nervous. Louis had no idea I was there and he was only a room or two away from me. I twisted my hair faster and bit my lip, my heart beating frantically in my chest. The last time I'd spoken to him, I told him I for sure wouldn't be joining him on tour this time and he had sounded devastated, pretending that it was okay. I had felt like a bitch, but I kept telling myself it was for a good reason, that I was going to surprise him and that he would love it.

"For fuck sakes Harry," Louis screamed and my attention shifted from my thoughts to him. "Why couldn't you come get your beanie." Louis looked around the stage, trying to find the younger boys hat.

"Hey." A voice whispered behind me. I jumped and squealed, a hand wrapping around my mouth.

"Hello?" Louis turned and looked out towards the sound I had just made. "Who's out there?" My eyes looked at the face that belonged to the hand holding my mouth, it was Liam.

"The lights are going to go out now." He whispered, and like that the theatre went dark.

"Harry!" I heard Louis shout. "This isn't funny."

"Follow me." Liam whispered taking my hand and leading me down towards the stage, everything still pitch black. "Stay right here." Liam stopped and his hand let go of mine.

"Liam?" I whispered, but he was gone. My heart was racing faster now.

"Come on guys jokes over." Louis yelled and the lights came back up, Louis's back towards the audience. He turned around and spotted me.

I slowly took the hood off my head and removed the sunglasses. Instantly, my lips quirked into a smile when his bright blue eyes feel on mine.

"El?" Louis questioned.

"Surprise!" I giggled.

His face broke into an ear-to-ear grin, and he rushed toward me. Stopping in front of me has he got closer.

"Is it really you?"

"Don't tell me you believe that I have a twin now too." I smiled.

"It's really you!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms around my neck, and pulling me into his embrace. "I thought you couldn't come." He said into my ear.

"Well my schedule suddenly cleared up. And I thought why not take a holiday to America." A smirk formed on my lips.

"You're schedule was never full was it?" He asked.

"Never." I winked.

"You little minx." He laughed crashing his smiling lips to mine, and spinning me around and around in his arms.

"How long are you here?" He asked, setting me back down.

"I'm flying back to London on the 27th before the Charlotte show."

"Babe, this is the best surprise ever" he said smiling and scooping me up in his arms again. "God, it's good to see you. To hold you. You look amazing," he held me back at arms length looking me up and down, a large smile on his face. "Do you have any idea how much I missed you?" he asked.

"No, I only know how much I missed you and it was unbearable," I said, tracing his face softly. He pulled me closer and pressed his lips to mine.

And in that moment there was no ocean separating us, no fans, no hate, just us and our hearts coming together again.

________________________________________________________________________________

So did you like it?

As always please let me know what you think in the comments section below. Remember this chapter needs at least 55 comments and 65 votes for the next chapter to be posted.

Also, please think about voting for Eleanor in The Best Feels and Best Louis category in the 1D Watty Awards help by @crisscrossdirection. As I mentioned above, voting information is on my profiles message board.

Thank you for reading and for all of your support and love.

LOVE!