"El what are you doing?" Lou got out of the SUV and ran after me, Harry turning to see the two of us behind him.

"I'm going to surprise my boyfriend." I shrugged.

"How?" Harry asked wide eye.

I stood there and thought for a quick moment, biting my lower lip and twisting my hair. Just then the idea came to me.

"Lou and I are going to watch your sound check from the very back, that way Louis can't see me." I smiled, "Then once you are done and all of the fans have left, you get him back out on stage." I looked at Harry.

"And how am I suppose to do that?" Harry asked confused.

"You're a clever boy, I'm sure you'll think of something." I patted his shoulder and winked.

"Are you sure you want to do it this way?" Lou asked.

"I'm positive." I smirked.

The three of us walked into the venue and headed towards the entrance to the seats and stage. Just then I heard footsteps and voices coming from behind us. I froze, praying that Louis was not part of the group. Harry and Lou must have gotten scared too because I noticed that they both froze as well at the sound. Harry slowly turned around and I saw him start to relax, letting me know that Louis was not part of the group. I turned and sighed, relieved to see that it was only Niall and Josh, the boy's drummer.

"Eleanor!" Niall said, eyes lighting up as he came closer and wrapped me in his arms.

"Shhh." Harry harshly said. "Don't ruin the surprise."

"Oh yeah. Eleanor!" he whispered.

"I've never been happier to see you two." I smiled and hugged Josh.

"I always knew you liked me more." Niall chuckled.

"Oh shut up." I giggled, "Where's Louis?"

"He's in the theatre with Liam and Zayn," Josh said, "I hope you're not planning on just walking in there."

"Why?" I furrowed my brows.

"There are a lot of fans and I don't think you want to get mobbed." Josh said with concern in his face.

"Thanks for letting me know. But Lou and I are just going to go watch up in the back and then surprise him after sound check."

"You're going in like that?" Niall looked me over from head to toe.

"Um, Yeah." I looked down at my white shirt not sure what the problem with it was.

"Here," Josh took off his black hoodie and handed it me. "Wear this, that way he won't notice a white dot in the back." I took his hoodie and put it on.

"Niall! Josh!" A loud booming Irish accent yelled. Paul came out of the theatre in a huff. "Oh good Harry's here too." He stopped when he saw Harry standing a long with the other boys. "Let's go, we have a sound check to do. Hey El." He smiled at me.

"Hey Paul."

"Nice flight."

"Long."

"Louis know you're here?" Paul asked.

"Not yet."

"Got ya." He winked. "Now lets go boys." And with that he was back in the theatre and out of sight.

"Remember Harry, bring him back on stage once everyone is gone." I said, stopping Harry before he went on stage.

"I won't forget." Harry smiled and lifted the hood of the hoodie over my head. "Just promise you won't get too loud on the bus." I blushed at Harry's words.