Part 1

"Y/N, sweetheart we have something to tell you" told my mother as she lay her hand on mine, turning her eyes to my father. "We are going to have you move out. More like running away instead though there is a reason for it but please don't ask right now" My father said, leaving me in my thoughts. What?

"What's going on?" I ask, Mark my older brother sighs.

"They're coming!" Mark said, this time looking straight at me, I couldn't read his expression. He grabbed something out of this jacket "Take this. Go to the address given and give this letter to the man, Chan" I grab the paper without a single word. "We transferred you to a different district therefore, you are also attending a new school. Any questions?" my older brother asks me.

My mother squeezes my hand "You'll know when the time comes. We're running out of time. I'm sorry Y/N" my mother says with tears in her eyes. I was sent to my room to start packing. "Whose they!" someone knocks at my door i allow them to come in Mark was standing at the door "Sis, I'm gonna tell you a few things since you are eager to know abouts whats going on" I nod, as i'm focused on my packing "You do know that our family owns some of the biggest and most successful companies in Seoul right?" he asks, i nodded again. "Apparently this has been going on for quite a while now, anyway somebody is after our family, but most importantly you are the next heir to our company but by doing this you need to marry someone" Mark explains . "Whats going to happen to me if they find me?!" I was curious, he didn't look at me but it sure gave me the chills. "Y/N, you'll die"