ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ | sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 2 .

Beginne am Anfang

"Yoo.. who's fish is this?" Vinny questioned, looking among the women that surrounded the jacuzzi.

"Wait.. a minute. Y'all brought girls home that have to stuff their bras.. Y'all should've known they didn't have any chest to begin with." Dream's boldness was hilarious. None of the ladies found what she said amusing but us guys did. "Vinny, toss it over here!" Dream said and soon caught the fake supposed implant in her hands, examining it. "This was suppose to do something? This is cheap trash." She giggled, seeing that Mike wanted to start a game of toss with it, Dream hiked it over to him and it soon came over to me. While Vinny, Dream, Mike and I played toss with the bra padding it ended up landing in the decor of rocks.

"Ight, Jacuzzi fun over." Mike said catching the other females attention who were getting outside of the jacuzzi. Dream had watched them and then looked back at me with her arms crossed over her chest and a smirk playing along her features.

"What?" I questioned her, stepping up to her now that I was out of the water as well. Despite what just happened, Dream was dead ass gorgeous. It was about to be nice living with her now.

"Nothing, you wanna help me unpack?" She gave the gesture and I accepted.

"Hey, aren't you the girl that Angelina got into a fight with the other night?" Vinny questioned her, knowingly that he knew exactly who she was.

"Who's that? Aren't you the guy that tried to get my best friend the other night?" She raised her eyebrows at Vinny, seeing through his little mind game that he created.

"Who's that?" He successful caught onto her behavior and Dream laughed as she began walking up towards the stairs leading to the door of the house.

"You're smart." She opened the door to the house and stepped inside. "Pauly, your little girlfriend didn't even tell you bye that's crucial." Dream continued to tease all while she moved to grab her suitcases but instead I grabbed them before she did and led her up the stairs to the rooms.

"She saw you and decided to not say nothing." I teased back ascending up the stairs and moving down the hall to a room with an empty bed. We ended up stopping in Angelina's room. "Well it looks like you'll be rooming with Angelina." I bursted out into laughter, dragging her bags over to the empty bed.

Dream's Pov.

Pauly being the polite gentleman that he presented himself, I followed behind him up the stairs to a room where an empty bed was unoccupied. It wasn't until he revealed who all slept in this room and I couldn't help but to roll my eyes in disgust.

"Are you serious? Is this the only empty bed in the house?" I inquired hoping his answer would be 'No' but turns out this was the only empty bed left in the house aside of the 'smush' room which was currently dirty and only used for sexual activities. I'm good on that. I kissed my teeth and moved around him to sit on the mattress. "Okay, you can go now. You're dripping water everywhere. If you wanna help me unpack, I suggest you change clothes first." A smile played along my features and before I knew it, his body collapsed onto mine. The feeling of his cool, drenched clothes pressed against the bare skin that I had exposed from my outfit. I let out a scream⎯⎯ more so a screech. "Get off of me, Pauly. What the hell?" Laughter filled the room as he embraced me into a hug.

"Take me as I am or don't take me at all." He managed to say as his hand moved to flip my tresses from my visage. Soon as he got a view of my face, he continued to look down at me with a grin painted against his lips.