Felix

_______________________
Australian babe❤️
Sweetheart:(
Please come tonight
I miss youuuu
Oh and bring
blanket, i like it so much
I love you more btw
And never forget you're
amazingly beautiful even
if you don't believe it
everyday ilyy

Me
Awww why ur so cute?
I love you too babyyyyy
Don't worry, blanket
with me plus chocolate
hehe
_______________________

I smiled at his sweetness. He's so kind to me. He always makes sure I'm happy. He finds really important to remind me to be comfortable with myself.

_______________________
Australian babe❤️
Don't come.
_______________________

I received this last text as I was parking in front of JYP's building. It gave me a bad feeling of what was going on in this place.

I entered the building and walked straight to the boys' usual practice room. As I approached, I didn't hear loud laughs and weird noises as I normally do. I found it quite weird, so I cracked open the door to be sure they were there.

They where all hugging each other. I smiled at their affection, shrugging away Felix's last text. The relation they have together never disappointed me. It's always surprising to see this bunch of crackheads being that thoughtful towards one another.

As I came closer, I heard sobs coming from their group hug. Worrying a bit, I went back to close the door and quietly dropped my bag next to it.

Jisung turned his head in my direction when he heard the clicking sound. He removed himself from the hug without anyone really noticing and walked up to me.

I waved at him, earning a faint smile.

- "(Y/N), it's... it's Felix. Who's crying, I mean," he rapidly added after seeing my overly worried face. "He was followed by two crazy girls this morning when he went out to buy hot chocolate. They shouted many horrible things to him. He was okay at first, just a bit down. But then, he received a hatred letter like 10 minutes ago," he whispered with a pout.

Oh, that explained the text.

I turned my head towards the boys. Most were already looking at me due to the gasp I couldn't contained while Jisung talked to me.

Changbin softly tapped on Felix's shoulder and pointed my way. My boyfriend looked at me. The sight of his red eyes and cheeks wet of tears broke my heart.

- "Felix," I softly called.

He looked at me for three seconds. The world had seem to stop. By this simple look, he showed me how deeply hurt he was, how this stupid letter affected him. He broke our eyes contact and stormed out of the room by another door, which lead to the changing room.

I stared blankly at the door he took to exit. What was happening? Why didn't he want to talk to me?

Chan cleared his throat before exchanging looks with the others. Finally, it's Seungmin who talked.

- "I think you should read the letter. You won't understand until you've read it," he scratched the back of his neck.

He handed me the envelop and I thanked him. He guided me to a chair then stepped away.