No Emotional Attachment

After getting Grimmjow's bath started in the bathtub. You went back into the room to tell Grimmjow his bath is ready " what is this guy a kid?" You said out loud. Thats when Grimmjow heading towards the bathroom you didn't know what to do so you were about to put on your clothes and leave the room, then you suddenly felt Grimmjow's hand grab your arm.

Reader's POV*

"Whats wrong Grimmjow didn't find the bath sufficient enough?"

Grimmjow ignoring my sarcasm he spoke "where the hell you going?"

"Out" I said.

Grimmjow then pulled me into his arms "Lets take that bath together"

Then he leaned in and start kissing me deep kisses so deep i could feel his tongue at the back of my mouth his tongue moved to side licking the inner walls of my mouth next his tongue made contact with mine and we kept rolling our tongue over the other's. Soon my saliva was getting wetter and our kisses got rougher and Grimmjow became more demanding he picked me up resting my ass on his erection I hooked my legs around his waist, and he walked to the bathtub suddenly dropping me in the tub causing water to spill out unto the floor. "ow ah fuck whats wrong with you?" yelling at him he laughed then step in sitting down on the other side of the Tub. Just soaking our bodies we didn't say anything and I didn't bother asking anything, I just stared at him, I ran my eyes over his perfectly toned Abdominal muscles all the way up to his neck where i saw a black and blue hickey from last night when I bit into his neck, he growled so hard and I felt his penis twitch inside me, smiling to myself i continue my gaze up to his face, I knew he was handsome but looking at him more detailed now he's more than handsome he's fricking hot. His eye color was an amazing blue color that green color to the side of his eyes only made his blue eyes appear brighter, his lips were perfect and his half hollow mask at the side of his jaw gave him a predatory look then there was his hair that electric wild blue hair all of this espada was meant to send ladies crying but still attracted to him. If he was human of course.

We suddenly made eye contact and he smiled his sadistic grin like he knew I was checking him out. Tch dammit I let myself get carried away but I can't act shy thats not me. I smiled back with my most playful smile. Then I moved in closer in between his legs now standing on my knees in the tub so I look taller than him, I ran my fingers through his hair and brought them to rest at the back his head, then I lick the outer shell of his ear and took a small bite at it Grimmjow then lift me up so that i could straddle him, apparently he already got another boner. He then grabbed my hair and pulled my head back leaving my neck exposed as he began sucking on it. Closing my eyes, I began grind on his erection to create friction which in turn earned me a stronger grip in my hair and a soft groan off of Grimmjow. Our kissing became sloppy and wet and i could feel his sharp teeth scrape against my tongue every now and again, all the while Grimmjow's hands were playing with my painfully hard nipples how his fingers pulled and pinched on them clipping them between his two fingers which only made me grab on harder to the back of his neck. After breaking our lips to breath a little, Grimmjow lifted me up and gently slip into me slowly, painfully but also pleasurably. My head was thrown back and my eyes closed I guess its gonna take a while to get use to his size. He then began thrusting into me slowly first which annoyed the shit out of me to show my annoyance i began slowly riding him which made him smile and said " you want me bad huh" i only looked at him with lustful eyes, he then began to pick up the rhythm.

He didn't give me the chance to get use to the length of him either. Hitting every spot inside me as he bounced me up and down i brought my lips closer to his ear and moaning in short breaths his name "grimm..jow ah grimmjow..sa..ma.." Grimmjow then slammed harder into me until i was screaming his name, grabbing my hair he yanked my head forward to look at my half open eyes and mouth gasping for as much air as he knock them out of me. He then began kissing me, his kisses were hard, a little rough and possessive biting my lips occasionally drawing some blood too.

Thats when i notice his speed was slowing down not because of stamina i was sure he had plenty of that but just to tease me I then began to ride him to urge him on to pick up the pace, lifting myself up and dropping back down over him squeezing every muscle inside me, gripping unto his hard muscles. Grimmjow was now holding on for dear life on both sides of the tub, head thrown back gritting his teeth so hard i swear i thought they would break. On my body it felt amazing but in my mind just having him like this so under MY control it was a view that i enjoy, a view that i found as my ultimate pleasure.

Grimmjow being the competitive type began thrusting back into me hard and fast trying to match my pace, i dig my finger nails into his arm and he growled a primitive growl and pushed deeper into me. The water in tub began spilling over and splashing on the floor every time we meet each other the splashing of the water combined with our groans, grunts and cries filled the entire bathroom after riding each other to the climax point Grimmjow wrap his arm around my back and pulled me closer pushing his face between the valley of my breasts and I gripped the back of his head pulling him even closer as we came. He shot so much inside me and me following rite after releasing my muscles around his dick.

As we release each other our hard panting was the only sound left in the bathroom absolute silence. After 5 minutes Grimmjow was the first to get up out of the tub i watch him walk to the shower spray off his skin and went to get dress. Then i got up after the trembling in my legs was over and used the shower to wash off, i went into the room to pick out my clothes with hair still dripping wet and water rolling of my body i didn't use the towel i mean whats the point we have seen each other naked already anyway.

As I was bending over to stretch and reach for my bra that was laid out on the bed, I felt his eyes on me with a small devious grin I bit my lips grabbed my bra and purposely let my underwear fall unto floor next to the bed. Walking to other side to retrieve it bending over slowly i picked it up and making direct eye contact with him to let him know i know what he was doing. Grimmjow snapped out of what seemed like he was in a trance and cleared his throat looking away he proceed to put his jacket on.

Me: " i see you eye- fucking me Grimmjow sama"

Grimmjow: " tch.... Aizen got some meeting so i'm going what are you gonna do?"

Me: " what i always do... Fight something"

Grimmjow: " hm"

Strange as he said that he smiled and walked away. Like he was pleased with my answer.

But no matter he probably smiled because he and i are similar in the way we think but it definitely have nothing to do with him liking me because ....

There is no emotional attachment.

~ᎢᏥᎬ ᎬNᎠ~