Chapter Eight- I'm Tired

This chapter is dedicated to @xAmbrose (: She always knows how to make me feel better. Love you Amy (:

AJ's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. I tried to sit up, but felt excruciating pain. I soon realized I was in the hospital. Suddenly everything came to my mind. From when Kaitlyn and I accompanied Brie to the ring, the lights going off, and me being attacked. I looked to my left and saw John sleeping. I smiled and watched him.

Kaitlyn's POV

I woke up in Roman's arms. It hurt to move. My whole body was hurting. I realized I was in the hospital. I looked up and saw him snoring softly. I smiled softly and softly kissed his lips. He shifted but didn't wake up. I giggled softly and kissed his nose. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

"Hey you." He whispered in that deep, groggy voice I love.

"Hey." I smiled.

"How you feeling?"

"My body hurts everywhere. It hurts to move." I sigh.

He softly kissed my forehead which made me blush. He always knows how to make me smile. I sighed.

"Something on your mind baby girl?" He whispered.

"I just can't believe she's working with Nikki. I know you saw her." I looked up at him.

"Yeah, I saw her. I can't believe it either. I think she's working with The Authority just to get to the title. I don't know. I just never thought she would be capable of something like that. I don't think she even cares about Nikki. She's just using her to snatch the title away from her when Nikki least expects it." I sigh again.

"I know. But if she wants to play hardball, I can play back just as hard." I smirk.

"Good. Now, enough about Nikki, and more about you." He smiled and slowly climbed on top of me as I winced.

"Roman, my body hurts everywhere. I'm not in the mood." I whispered. He softly kissed me. I found myself melting into the kiss. I swear, this man is my weakness. I moaned softly and slowly pulled away.

"Roman.." I moaned as he softly kissed on my neck. I eventually gave in. Let's just say, I forgot all about my pain.

AJ's POV

I smiled softly as John woke up. He saw me and climbed into bed with me. I winced as he pulled me close to him.

"Sorry baby girl. How you feeling?" He asked me as he kissed my forehead.

"It's okay. And I'm feeling okay. I have a headache and I can barely move. I can't believe she attacked me, Kaitlyn, and Brie." I sighed and rested my head on his chest.

"I know. She's probably working with The Authority." I stayed silent.

John's POV

I can't believe I kissed Nikki back last night. I don't know what I was thinking. I feel so bad. I still don't wanna tell AJ. Especially when all of this is happening.

"I wanna see the footage from last night." She said. I gulped. She'd see me kissing Nikki. I can't let her see it.

"W-Why would you wanna do that?" I asked. She looked up at me.

"Because, I wanna see how everything went down. And I wanna see her face to make sure it is who I think it is. Why are you acting weird?" She asked, looking into my eyes.

"I'm not.." I trail off.

"Well go put in the tape." I didn't move. She sighed and slowly got up. I watched as she limped over to the tv, her torso heavily bandaged. She put in the tape and got back in the bed. I sighed and braced myself.