Kiss me

Damian grabbed my waist and kissed me again. I was shocked at first but then melted into the kiss. I slid my arms around his neck. Standing up was getting really uncomfortable so taking action , I pushed Damian backwards until his legs hit the base of his bed. I pulled away from him and pushed him into the bed getting on top of him. I looked down at him and smiled. He looked at me and returned it. He took it his gloves and shoes. I did the same and took of my cloak and shoes. I took off his mask I looked in his green eyes. I leaned down and kissed him again. He flipped is over so know he was on top and I was on the bottom. He kissed me while I found he uniform belt. I undid that and threw it to the side. I grabbed the hem of his uniform and took it off. He separated our lips and slide the shirt off his head. While doing do I couldn't help but look at his bare chest seeing how muscly it is . We kissed again and forgot that we are very young but at the time we didn't care. I know from this point on me and Damian we'll stay this way. "Damian?" He looked at me. "I love you". His smiled and hugged me and whispered in my ear. "I love you too". All night we layed there hold each other. Who knew my first kiss would be from the Son of Batman.