X - It was just a joke bae calm down

Nihalyn - Dont tell me to calm down Jahseh! Your always fucking with another girl! I just- FUCK YOU!

He gets on me and he chokes me.
I choke him back and Gazzy comes in and he pulls X off me. I get up and X tackles me down to the floor punching me.
He messes up my hair and I pull on his dreads.

Gazzy - YO X GET OFF HER! MALU HELP!

Malu and Nailah came in the room.
Malu tried to get X off me but he kept his tight grip on my hair and kept punching me.

Nailah - MOMMY!

She busted down crying. Malu took her out of the room and Gazzy tried to get X off me.
Gazzy tried all he could but X stayed on me. X was punching me, pulling my hair, and smacking me. I rolled ontop of him and punched the shit out of him. Gazzy pulled me off of him and I was breathing hard. I put my hand ontop of my tiny baby bump and Gazzy saw.

Gazzy - Holy shit.....I forgot you were pregnat

Malu - Your pregnat!!?

I was in a whole lot of pain. My lip was busted and everything. I crawl to the corner and X just stared at me touching my bump.

X - Oh shit.

He runs over to me and hugs me. I was crying hard.

X - Baby im so sorry! fuck!

X's p/o/v

I done messed up. I beat her up while she was pregnat. She was crying so hard that it made me cry. I grab my phone and I check what time it was, it was 8:52 p.m......Gazzy and Malu were still there.

X - Get out

They walked away. Nihalyn just stared at me and I kissed her. She kissed back and she got on me. She bit my lip so hard that it was bleeding. I gripped her ass and I stood up. I put her on the bed and I went in between her thighs. I started sucking on her neck leaving hickeys and her arms rested on my back. Nailah came in.

Nailah - Mommy?

I got off of Nihalyn quickly. Nihalyn sat up and looked at Nailah. Nailah started crying as soon as Nihalyn looked at her. Nihalyn went down and hugged her.

Nihalyn - What happend baby?

Nailah - Your okay

I couldnt believe what ive done to Nihalyn.

Nihalyn's p/o/v

Nihalyn - Look baby go back to your room okay?

Nailah - Okayy

I look at X and hes face palming. I get up and I go to the bathroom. I lock the door and I see my face in the mirror. I had a busted lip, my hair all tangled, and bruises on my face. I softly touched my face and I looked at my stomach. I lifted my shirt up and there was atleast 3 bruises on it. I turned to the side and saw the little baby bump. I just hope my baby is okay. I cleaned the blood on my face with a wet rag and I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and it was X.