"Maybe blood?"

"Are you dumb? Why would there be blood scented air and stuff?" Because I killed someone.

Wait.

I...

I killed someone...

"Hey, I'm just suggesting things."

The voices started to fade away as I walk further. I hear a new voice, though. One I didn't want to hear.

"M-Miss! Sir! That's her!" Sir?

"Hey, Stop right there!" Another male voice said, a deeper one, though.

Loud footsteps were heard from behind me. Time to run. Legs, don't fail me now. I sprint down the hallway, bumping a few students on the way. I made a right turn, stumbling a bit. I glanced behind me and saw the school guard close behind me. Regaining my steady pace, I started to get dizzy. No, no, not now! I started to slow down, the guard trying to grab my arm. I barely dodge. My ears filled with a strange noise, and it looked like that only I got affected by it. My face scrunches up as I try to focus where I am going. Hallways, I'm in the halls, I'm...surrounded by trees?

My eyebrow raised in confusion. "Uh..." My knees started to wobble, my head is still aching. I knelt down and sat on the grass. A hand patted my head, my eyes widening as long slender fingers played with my hair. I raise my head to see a tall man with no face in a suit. He's pale, no, white.

"Hello, child." He said.

"Uh, hello? Who are you and why am I here? I'm supposed to be at school. How did I get here?" I ranted, looking at my surroundings.

"One questions at a time, child," He chuckled.

"Stop calling me child," I frowned.

"Okay, (Y/N)."

"Better. Wait what...How do you know my name?!"

"I know everything about you." That is totally not creepy.

"Are you a stalker or something?" Am I really talking to someone who looks like they have an egg for a head. Egghead.

"Maybe. And I'd appreciate if you wouldn't call me an egghead."

"Did I say that out loud?"

"No. I can read minds."

"Oh, okay then."

"You aren't going to run away or scream?"

"Why should I?"

"Because you don't know me and you're alone in a forest with me. I could kill you anytime, or worse."

"No. Anyways I need answers. And my neck is hurting from looking up to you," I tilt my head, massaging my neck. My ears filled with the same strange noise earlier- and now I'm in another place again. Great. It's still in a forest, but deeper in it.

(Be aware that italics might be slender's voice speaking to you in your mind.)

"Come on, chi-...(Y/N).  Let me explain everything." He almost called me a child again.

We started walking, for I don't know how long. All my answers were answered from how I got there to what is a creepypasta, except two questions.

"Where are we going?" I questioned.

"To my mansion."

"Why am I here?" I kicked a rock, making it fly pretty far. It reminded me of Toby, just letting others push him around. Wait...I looked down to see the necklace perfectly fine.

"To become a creepypasta. It looked like you have what it takes, so I wanted to see and give it a shot."

"Oh...so I'm going to kill?"

"Likely. You're going to train here," He pointed in front of us. A mansion, his mansion, I'm guessing. It's huge! How will the others treat me? I've heard it's pretty loud in there at times.

The girls would love you. The boys, I don't know how they'll react. But I'll assure you, you'll be fine.

Thanks...

We step inside the mansion and see it...trashed. There's someone chasing someone else, probably to kill him, there's another in the corner enjoying the show and there's that person who doesn't care. A few are chatting, some eating and...I don't even want to know why there's knives everywhere.

I heard Slender made a frustrated sigh.

Sorry for the inappropriate introduction. It's terrible.

I've seen worse.

Slender made that static sound again, gaining stares from the creepypastas. Talk about uncomfortable.

1.2k words
08.29.19