Jacob Seed: The Soldier

**Hello guys this is my first ever far cry 5 fanfic smut and I hope you in joy it, hopefully I will have another one out soon if not that is because I'm in to bad of pain. I suffer from chronic headaches and migraines so I'm most in bed sleeping or dying in pain.**

I've been captured by the fearsome Jacob Seed the eldest of the Seeds, boy was he intimidating but also sexy ain't it funny when you have a crush on the bad guy, the guy that you're supposed to kill in the end. I was going to do whatever it takes to get my team back together he had one of my men, using him as his personal slave I wasn't going to let that happen so I went out trying to get Jacobs attention.

    I liberated cult outpost, saved some Whitetails and lastly killed some of the fucked up beast they called judges. Those poor animal were tortured and brainwashed to become evil bullet taking Machines so for every time I saw I judge I shot it giving it mercy. After I caused some trouble I caught sweet Jacobs attention and boy was he fucking pissed he sent out his best men and judges to hunt me down so that Jacob can trim me into one of his killing machines, I promised myself that I would never let that happen I promised myself if that were to happen I oils kill myself or have someone put me out of my misery.

    I sat up on a hill with my favorite hunting rifle in my hand scouting out the land that's when I noticed a white truck with the Eden's gate symbol, out popped 4 men and 2 judges I took my time thinking on how I wanted to take them out when I just said fuck it and started shooting at them. The first two shots I shot landed me with two beautiful clean head shots I loved a clean headshot a painless death for these poor bastards, even though they didn't deserve a painless death. As I was about to take another headshot I felt dizzy and I could hear a song playing in the background.

*and only you*
With that I had past out the last thing I saw was Jacob himself walking over to me with the creepiest grin even, that grin made me a little savers of the soldier.

    I woken up to the sounds of men talking i still felt weird.
"Well look who's up, the 'hero'." Said a man laughing.
I knew who it was and I wasn't ready to fast him but I had to before thing get physical, I slowly turned around facing the strange man and you bet it this was Jacob Seed. I felt i tight sensation in my stomach because he looked so much more attractive in person but I had to make sure to not show any emotion at all I couldn't let him think I'm weak.
"What do you want?" I snapped back at him. Showing him I had some fight in me.

"No need to get like that my dear, I'm simply here to try and persuade you in being one of my well trained fight. I've been watching you for a bit and you've impressed me." He said leaning into the bars of the cage and grinning.
"There's no way I'd ever join you, you are a sick evil man that hurts the innocent, weak, and one not willing to fight. You are a monster!" I yelled spitting at his feet.

"The weak will get in our way that's why we are erasing them from this land so that we the strong ones can take back what's rightfully ours. So eat up and gain your strength." He said throw a dog of what seemed to be a mix of dog food and chucks of meat.
I looked at it sick to my stomach sad part is that I was hungry enough to eat but I wasn't going to show him how desperate  I was or to give him hope that he could change me. So I grabbed it and threw it at him.

"Fuck you!" I said standing up looking him directly in the eye.

That was The worst thing I had down because in that moment I wanted to melt right into his arms I want to kiss him right on the spot, I would have done that but the bars were blocking me from doing that. Damn those bars. As I snapped back into the real world again I notice that Jacob had gotten into my cage at that moment I was petrified, what would or could he do to me. He rolls up his sleeves and crossed his arms.
"So you don't want to eat." He said in a calm tone.
This sounded like a trick question I didn't know what to stay because I had no answer but before I could answers him he had grabbed me by hair and pulled me out of the cage, dragging me out and towards the house.
"If you don't want to eat fine then I'll make you eat something." He said in a sinister tone grabbing his Crotch.
I tried to fight back but it was no good I was out powered by a soldier who was not in a fantastic mood. Jacob still dragged me to entertain of the house that when he threw me on the ground and grabbed my wrist, he pulled me close to him  we were so close to each other that I could feel his warm intoxicating breath it was like a warm Summer's wind, with his free hand he started to feel my body all over the place it felt nice he had a gentle touch for a rough soldier.

After he was done feeling me up he walked me to his bedroom where he pushed me on the bed, I looked around the room to see if I could find something from his past but no lucky as I analyzed the room the door locked. I was trapped in a room with Jacob Seed and things were about to go down in A kinky type of way, he grabbed me by wrist once again and sat me on the bed his hand reached my face we looked into each other's eyes boy did he have the sweets yet saddest eye. He quickly looked away getting right down to business he unbuckled his belt sliding it off when it hit the floor I jumped a bit when I jumped he rubbed my face I placed my hand on top of his leaving it there for a few seconds, he then grabbed my hand kissing if for a bit as he kisses my hand he slowly moved to my shoulder just as he was kissing me I got out of my comfort zone and started to rub his Crotch.

Oh did he like it cause I could feel  his cock slowly getting hard which ended up getting me horny, I lightly started to kiss his neck giving it a little gentle bites here and there seeing how he'd react to it and he reacted nicely thrusting his hips into mine it felt so good already and we weren't even fucking yet. Jacob got back up looking at me with his devilish grin oh that grin made me lovesick. He then removed his army jacket and his shirt seeing him shirtless made this whole experience 100 times better. He looked good in just his dog tags and pants, i lied back on the bed eyeing him up and down wanting to have him have right here right now  and he knew it because before I knew it he grabbed me by my legs and pulled my pants off throwing to the corner of the room.
"I've been craving something ever since I saw you love." Said Jacob in a sweet tone as he removed my panties.
I tried to close my legs from being embarrassed but he sweet talked me into relaxing saying I was the most beautiful enemy he's ever faced and meet I was thankful for that maybe I'd be the lucky one that could change him for good make him fight the good fight but I knew that I could never do that even though he didn't believe the things his other siblings believed. As I was having those thoughts I felt a warm wet tongue in my pussy I started to moan flinging my hand into the air then putting them above my head, I decided to push his face more into my pussy making sure he licked ever single thing as he licked my by now wet pussy I started to moan his name it got louder with each lick. He then added a finger into the mix and I enjoyed it the way his finger felt as he fingered me, I could start to feel a knot growing in my stomach I demanded for his cock to be inside my very warm wet pussy but he wanted me to beg for it and I usually don't beg for anything but this time I made an exception.
"Oh Jacob please can I have your cock inside me please!" I p stroking his cock with both hands.
"Now that's a good girl maybe if you used  your manner more you'd get treated better my dear." He said unbuttoning his pants revealing his cock.
Boy did he have a big cock! I layed on the bed watching Jacob climb on the back getting on top of me, he kissed me on the lips. The kiss was loving and passionate as we were kissing he slide his cock into me   As of that moment I knew I wanted him all to myself, I moaned loudly squeezing my breast he started to do lit little thrusts teasing me  he seemed to enjoy teasing me making me bag that's what he liked so I gave him what he wanted. I wrapped my arms around his cheats and started to beg like the weak Jacobs always talking about.
"Please please please Jacob fuck me harder and faster I'm begging you!" I pleaded squeezing him hard and kissing his neck all the way down to his chest, I then started to bite his nipples hoping that would make him fuck me hard and I kinda worked he started to do deeper and harder thrusts. With each thrust I lightly nipped his neck he sure knew how to pleasure a woman I could have him all day everyday even if I had to kill his siblings, I moaned louder and louder with each deep thrust I'm pretty sure Edens gate could hear me will each loud moan he'd just go faster and faster in tell I could feel him shooting his warm stick load in  me he pulled out leading a trail of stringy white cum. I sat up giving him a smile and started lick his cock making sure to clean off all the delicious cum left on his cock, I was way into it starting suck his cock bobbing my head up and down once I got to the tip of his cock I sucked it and gave it kiss showing him that I worshipped his cock.

He sure did like it because he started to buck his cock into mouth making sure it would go deep, as he was fucking my mouth I started to play with his balls squeezing them roiling them around I wanted to make this a night he won't forget anytime soon. After a good 5 minutes of blowing Jacob he shot another load of creamy cum into my mouth I sticked my tongue out to show him the cum then I proceed to swollen it in front of, I then gave him a kiss and the music strayed to play.
*and only you*
I woke up back in the cage.
"Fuck." I mumbled to myself.

Jacob throw food at me telling me to eat up and at this point I was super hunger I dug into the dog food, after I finish eating he opened the cage door and shot at my feet telling me to run  which I did I ran as fast as I could I ran I tell I couldn't see where I came from. Who knows if we will ever do that again I hope so and I hope it's soon.