Even though Wescott Worthington was an older man, the sexagenarian still had the libido of a thirty-year-old and was known for his philandering ways.

“Look, I’m used to your mother,” Blake said, taking in his brother’s flushed face. Alex was too gentle, too good of a man to be born into this family. “I’m heading out, but I look forward to seeing you at the fall fundraising gala next week.”

“That’s a deal,” Alex said, his face filled with embarrassment. Blake gave his baby brother a weak smile and a quick hug before opening the door. Alex was an honest, decent man and not cut out for the ruthless nature needed to be a member of one of the wealthiest families in America.

They said their goodbyes and Blake walked towards his car, ready to be away from Hampton Manor. Constructed during the Gilded Age, the large mansion represented opulence and was a testament to the wealth secured by the Worthington’s at the end of the 19th century.

Reminiscent of the Italian Renaissance, Hampton Manor was no doubt beautiful but as Blake drove through the tall sculpted iron gates he could only think of the place as a prison. He hated being around his family but as headmaster of Westwood Academy, he had to put his personal feelings aside.

The Worthington’s donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to the school every year and although he hated accepting their generous donations, the school board depended on the family’s hefty contributions.

The students at Westwood Academy were his top priority and he didn’t want to do anything to hinder their success in any way. Even if that meant bowing down to his domineering father who used his money and influence to get what he wanted.

Blake didn’t need his father’s money but he wanted the best for his students. He often thought about donating his salary or some of his own money but that would raise questions that he didn’t want to answer.  He had been headmaster of Westwood Academy for almost ten years and no one on the board knew that he was the son of the great Wescott Worthington.

In fact, many people were unaware that he was related to the industrial tycoon and he would rather keep it that way. After graduating from Westwood, he had gone so far as to change his name to prevent being connected to the wealthy family. He wanted nothing to do with them but obligations and secrets kept him tied to the Worthington's.

With his fingers tightly gripping the steering wheel, Blake hit the gas and sped down the driveway and away from Hampton Manor. He maneuvered his Mercedes in and out of traffic, trying to distance himself from his childhood home. He was always on edge after leaving one of his stepmother’s Saturday brunches but today he was especially irritated.

His stepmother’s statements about Madeleine had rubbed him the wrong way. It was like the woman had a sixth sense and could tell whenever he was happy. And then she would do her best to destroy any joy in his life.

Yes, he was fucking the new English teacher and fucking her well, but he didn’t want his stepmother or anyone else for that matter to know about his unique relationship with Madeleine Keller. She was special, different, and all his. And he intended to do everything to keep their relationship a secret.

Ever since he came across her photo on that brothel website, he had been taken by her. There was something about her eyes that drew him to her.

When those same sad eyes came across his desk as Madeleine Keller he was more than shocked and had stared at her photo for days in disbelieve that the woman hired as the new English teacher was the same Lexi Steele from the Cottontail Ranch.

He thought about withdrawing her job offer, but for some reason, he couldn’t. He wanted her. And although he hated Wescott Worthington, he also was a man who knew how to get what he wanted. And he had decided then that he wanted Madeleine and would do anything to have her.

He knew he was playing a dangerous game, asking Madeleine to be his submissive. If anyone at the school were to find out, they would both be out of a job. Not to mention the negative attention that would be brought to Westwood Academy. Yet, he didn’t care. He had blackmailed her into being his and was loving every minute of it.

The leverage that he had over her turned him on even more and he couldn’t get enough. For almost four months now he had been training Madeleine as his submissive.

He could see the fear in her eyes whenever he mentioned bondage and restraints and decided to take it slow, breaking her into life as his gently.  But that same look of fear, combined with her sexy lips and tight pussy was driving him insane.

After seeing his family, he needed a release. A release that only dominating over his submissive could give. As he sped down the highway, all he could think about was Madeleine and the look on her beautiful face when she came or was afraid.

He could feel his manhood coming to life in his pants and decided then that tonight would be the night that Madeleine Keller knew exactly what it meant to be his submissive.