Scooping her into his arms as she squires,took her into the bathroom, and Diana moans with his groans filled the bathroom.

3days later:

Alexander  sat uprating his laptop in his study when a knock came on the door , thinking it was Diana Lean back on his chair.

"Come in" he says and the door opens revealing inspector Charles walk in, Alexandra stood up .

"Mr Charles" he called .

" mr malcolin ,You've got to see this " Mr Charles says heading to Alexander  who collected the picture he removed from his suit pocket , looking into it, in the picture Logan was talking to someone and he couldn't see the face of the lady , but it is a lady and his sure of .

"Who's this ?" He asked and mr Charles shook his head .

"No idea Mr Malcolin , and this is the first time his been seen with someone else" he says .

Alexander  stared into the picture closely trying to see if he knew the lady but her face was sheddered away from the camera so it was hard to recognize since her back was on the camera , but why does the frame remind him of someone he must have known, but couldn't place fingers.

"Damn!" He cursed dropping the picture on his desk as he rubbed his temple.

"Do you by any chance know the lady ?" Mr Charles asked.

"Not quit," he says quietly trying to remember he turned back to Mr Charles" keep your men still Mr Charles, I know his still right here in new York and who ever might be working with him needs to be caught too, you and your men should keep a close eyes on him " he says and Mr Charles nodded .

"Alright Mr Malcolin, we will never stop till his caught and jailed I'd take my leave now " he says and he nodded .

He couldn't help but think of the picture, what was he with a lady for ? Are they working together? Who was she, pouring himself a drink he dawned it.

Diana came out of the bathroom tying a towel when the front door opens and Alexandra walked in , she smiles at him as his eyes roam her body from bottom to top, he walked closer to her pulling her closer by the waist .

"I can see you already freshened up so bad you didn't call me to join " he smirked and she wrapped her arms around his neck .

"Actually I was about calling out for you but you were busy attending to Mr Charles" she says and he raised an eyebrow.

"What did he say ?" She asked and he bite the inside of his cheek , he didn't want her to think of anything anymore.

"Nothing that serious just updates about Logan " he says kissing her shoulder to her collar bone , and towards her earlobe she moved so she could look at him.

"Has he been found ?" She asked .

"His been spotted so many times but you know is dangerous to attack him on new York street having different families passing each day , what we need to discover now is where his staying at the moment and they are doing all they can to find that out " he says but he saw how her face changed a sudden fear crossed her face and he pulled her chine up to look into her eyes .

"Hey what's wrong ?" He whispers.

"Once Logan is been captured what will happen to me ?" She asked with trembling voice .

Alexander  shook his head immediately knowing what she was driving out.

"Diana you will be fine, I need you to believe and have trust in me, nothing will go wrong " he says but she pulled away from him going to seat on the bed .

"I ....I feel scared,  what if they want me arrested....i....."

"Don't " he cut her off squatting in front of her , pushing her  hair out of her face .

"I need you to know nothing of such will happen, I assure you Diana , trust me " he says looking into her eyes and she nodded , he kissed her lips gently and pulled back to look at her .

"How about we go out? you know have some fun, explore the city and of course some steaming  love making?" he asked and she blushed.

"You mean now ?" She asked and he smiled nodding at her.

"Yes right now" he says and she excitedly got up .

"Oh!, am going to find something sexy to put on " she says happily going to the closet as he smiles at her .

"Pack enough sexy dresses for the week love " he winked her when she turns to look at him confused.

"The week ?" She asked .

"Yes love" he says grinning.

"Why so, where are we going?" She asked and he smirked.

"Hawaii"

______________________________