Agilities // Sick Day

After putting final touches on your makeup you left your apartment and called Brady while making a b-line towards his apartment. Luckily, the walk was only five minutes since you hated driving especially in the city. The short distance was actually how the two of you met; you went on morning runs most days and you ran into him a few times while he was out on a morning coffee run, and now here you were five months later on your way to his place so the two of you could go get lunch.

"Hey babe, I'm on my way are you ready?" You asked cheerfully as soon as he picked up the phone.

"Fuck, I kinda forgot. You know I hate to do this but do you mind if we reschedule?" He asked with a hint of raspiness in his voice. It was easy to tell something was wrong; he never was the type to forget dates, and the slight sniffle at the end gave him away quickly.

"It's fine, are you okay?" You asked, continuing your walk since you already knew the answer.

"I'm okay, just a cold." He responded and you knew he was just brushing it off like he always did.

With the constant practice for league, practice for World Cup, and dedication to streaming, you knew a cold had been coming for a while. He never really took care of himself, and even when he did have free time he just spent it on streaming or on your rather than sleep.

"I'm still coming. I know you and you're not going to take care of yourself at all." You told him. You knew he would try to talk you out of it but you were already walking into his apartment building

"Y/N, really I'll be fine." He insisted but you rolled your eyes at his attempt.

"Just accept my help. I'll talk to you in a minute." Without another word you ended the call and walked straight into the apartment. You had a hunch he was streaming but that suspicion was confirmed when you heard him talking from his room. Figuring he was still in a game, you put some soup in the microwave – the same soup you put into his cabinet last time he was sick – and made tea.

As soon as everything was ready you walked straight into his room; most of his fans already somewhat knew who you were so you didn't think twice about grinning at the camera before setting the tea and soup next to him. Glancing at the screen you noticed he was in between games

"Please eat a bit before getting back into queue." You gave him a pointed look and laid on his bed behind him like you usually did when he was playing games. If you weren't playing with him or busy with something else, you liked to just watch him or chill on your phone until he got off.

"I'm actually getting off in a minute. I figured we could have a movie night?" He asked hopefully to which you nodded with a smile, "alright guys I'm getting off for the day before my girlfriend kills me for not taking a break. I'll stream tomorrow, goodbye guys."

Once he closed the livestream, he collapsed into bed with you, immediately wrapping his arms around you.

"I'll eat in a bit, I just want to lay right now. I feel like death." He mumbled. You sighed and ran your fingers through his hair wondering what you were going to do with the boy who never took care of himself.