Chapter 1

Shane was weird. Well, that's what others saw of him. He didn't think he was weird. No, not at all. He didn't find anything off with his body covered in various tattoos that meant so much to him, or the lip piercing that stung like a bitch when he got it, or his tongue piercing. Or another piercing where nobody needs to know where it is. Some people know, but that doesn't matter.

He really did have a reason for this kind of behaviour. He loved how the ink in his skin showed his story, having so many explanations. Piercings were just cool. His hair was spwept down on his left side, and it had a reddy brown color. Maroon. He was tall, sure, but was skinny. Well, skinny to him when he weighed more then two times then what he was now. Cutting all that weight was like a bitch, the twinkies at home he bought for Sawyer, that fucker, could eat anything and not gain any weight, screw him really, just taunting him. Shane almost lost it when they started talking to him. Ya, that definetly wasn't normal. But, he's good now and he thinks he's fine. Except for everyone around him.

Sometimes life doesn't turn up for him, like in this moment.

"Hurry up you lazy ass tard! I'm gonna miss my appointment because of your fat ass," Although Shane knew that Sawyer had anything from a fat ass, there was nothing wrong with insulting him. Nope nothing at all.

"I'm coming Jesus calm your balls down!"

"Hurry the fuck up you bitch. I'm already supposed to be there!" Shane grumbled as Sawyer hopped around with a boot on his leg, trying to get his car keys. Finally putting on the boot, he tossed Shane the keys who, of course, missed them. Sawyer laughed at his clumsiness and Shane scowled. Shane ran over to their shared car, a small Mercedes, and started the engine quickly. Once Sawyer came out of the door with his wallet in his mouth, Shane honked the honk and Sawyer screamed, startled. Serves him right.

Sawyer climbed into the car and glared at Shane.

"You fucker! Don't scare me like that!"

Shane just shrugged and drove out of their driveway, speeding once getting to the highway. He really needed to get to his doctors appointment for an x-ray including his ribs or whatever. Sawyer tagged along cause he wanted to see the nurse that checked on his everytime. Said something about her being hot as hell. Shane wouldn't know that, since you know he's gay.

Once they arrived to the location of sick patients, Shane zoomed into the clinic, hating to be late for appointments. Just because he looked reckless didn't mean he was.

"Ah, Shane, hello. Why don't you go take a seat over there? Your nurse will be with you soon," The receptionist who Shane new quite well, pointed to the waiting seats and Shane nodded. He strode to one of them sitting down in the rather uncomfortable chair and grabbing a magazine. He soon heard the door opening and he looked over the top of his magazine to see Sawyer standing there, looking still perfect as ever, panting and out of breath. Shane chuckled and went back to reading about how Beyoncé was having a new tour. He soon heard a flop and looked over to his right to see Sawyer looking at him with wide eyes and a blush in his cheeks.

"Yes?" Shane asked, amused.

"I'm not too late am I? Did the nurse leave?" He shouted, looking for answers. Shane rolled his eyes and looked back at his magazine.

"Haven't had my appointment yet bud. Dude, just ask for her number if you're so 'in love' with her,"

"But she's hot!"

"So are you,"

"Ughh," Sawyer muffled into his hands, looking defeated. Shane once again rolled his eyes but before he could look back at his magazine, he froze. There, about 10 feet away from him, stood a boy. Not just any boy, a fucking flower child. He had brown hair with golden streaks in them and had a face made out of an Angel. Sharp cheekbones, nose straight complimenting his face beautifully, full thick lips. He was sitting in another chair right across from Shane, and if Shane didn't think he was the most beautiful human being he had ever seen, well he was. Shane breathed in sharply, breathe getting caught in his throat. Holy shit this boy was so pretty. Shane couldn't make out the color of his eyes since they were concentrated on the book he had, but as if this mysterious man heard him, he lifted his head and looked straight at Shane. If Shane thought that his face was amazing, his eyes were fucking glorious. They were a green, that looked like the fresh moss on the rocks in streams, the one that's extremely fuzzy. And no, Shane did not just blush and look away, because he was tough. But he knew that was a lie. No one needed to know. Well except for Sawyer, who so coincidentaly stopped groaning and now smirking at Shane.

"You like him, don't you?"

"No! He's just... Attractive. I can't like someone who I haven't even talked to," Shane defended, still not brave enough to look at the pretty boy again but instead at a small speck on the floor that was apparently so interesting.

"Well then go talk to him you little shit!"

"Watch it, Hartman," Shane glared at him, wanting to kill him with his looks.

But Shane thought. Shane wasn't weak. He wasn't the one to blush. He was the one to get someone flustered and worked up, not him himself. 'Come on Shane, grow some balls,' He thought, and looked at the flower boy. Shane chocked on his spit when he already saw pretty boy looking at him. Shane smiled wearily, and flower crown boy did a huge mouth splitting grin and waved. And if that wasn't the cutest thing Shane had ever seen, then he didn't know what was. And well, did he really want to go and talk to that boy? What if he said something to offend him or something stupid... Like he always does. But Shane got up, walked straight over to the boy, smirking over his shoulder to Sawyer, who just sat there looking smug, and sat beside him. His hands started getting sweaty and his head was spinning.

"Hi!" Pretty boy giggled as he smiled big. And oh shit, Shane is so gone.

HELLO EVERYBODY. NEW STORY WHOOP WHOOP! And it's such a different format, please tell me if the story is good. If I get at least one comment telling me to continue I will, because I think I'll really enjoy this story. I also have this huge plot coming up, aha already thought everything through. Thanks guys for reading I really appreciate it! LOVE ALL OF YOU! BAIIII! ;D ~ Adrianna