"Help me!!"
The patient started running her way over to Taehyung but the two nurses caught her arm and carried her away just in time.

The older stood still as he watched the woman disappear behind the doors of a restricted area. Her scream faded into distance.

It was dreadful. He has never seen such thing in his entire life.

However, just when the male was lost in his thoughts, a nurse who was accompanying the patient saw Taehyung staring off into space.

"Sir, what do you think you're doing here?"

Taehyung blinked not being able to understand what the nurse was saying and quickly pointed,
"Bathroom, bathroom!"

The nurse seemed to understand Taehyung. Relived, he pretended to make his way inside the washroom until the nurse had disappeared.

He wanted to see what was beyond that door.

After double checking to see if the hallway was clear, he walked over to the restricted area with precaution.

The hallway, which was a chaos just a few minutes ago was now completely silent.

The two swinging doors which to the other side of the room had a big sign that said,
"Restricted Area. Authorized personnel only." Though he knew this was reckless and was a foolish thing for him to do, his curiousness won over his worries.

Anxious, Taehyung peeked through the small cracks of the door to see if there was anything. He only got a glimpse of a wall, so he opened the door and went inside.

If I get caught now, I'm dead.

Inside the restricted area, there were curtains everywhere which divided the room into small cubicles. He can hear groans and cries around him though he really could not see anyone inside the room.

He crouched down to his knees. There were beds and chairs placed in each cubicle.

"Dr. M, patient 303 is ready sir."

Shit. Someone's coming.

Taehyung quickly went behind one of the curtains and hid behind a tall cabinet. He noticed that the doctor came into the cubicle he was hiding in.

What he didn't realize was that there was a patient right next to him strapped onto the bed. It was the women he saw in the hallway.

Taehyung covered his mouth to refrain himself from making any sound. A doctor with a mask on and a nurse stood right in front of the bed observing the patient. Taehyung was just in the right place be hidden from the view.

"Injection?"

"Ready sir."