Midnight into Morning Coffee

Start from the beginning

Damn, a cute and nice neighbour. Nice.

"Yeah, actually that would be super nice. I'm not even halfway through" you laugh lightly, walking closer to him.

"I'm Y/N Y/L/N. Gonna start at NYU next week" you smile, sticking your hand out for him. He shakes your hand strongly yet briefly.

"Peter Parker. Looks like we're going to the same college, neighbour".

Peter had helped you the whole day, not complaining at all. He may have looked a little on the skinny and lean side, but you were floored when he walked into your room, carrying your fridge like it barely weighed anything. The guy could barely be seen behind the damn thing, but somehow he was able to carry a fridge without any help, with his bare hands? Although when he saw you staring at him, he froze, eyes darting everywhere.

"Oh Y/N, I thought you were still downstairs" he stuttered, suddenly dropping the fridge like it had burnt him. Just for good measure, he took a few steps away from the fridge as if he'd never carried it ever. Your eyes flickered between him rocking on his heels nervously, and the fridge, your mouth just slightly agape.

"I work out?" he said. His tone was more questioning than reassuring

"Oh ok" You decided to let it slide, smiling at him before walking to your bedroom.

Damn, cute neighbour was nice and strong.

The sun had long set before you guys finished bringing everything in. You'd managed to unpack everything and even set up your bedroom and bathroom. Thanks to Peter, you wouldn't be sleeping on your mattress on the floor. Over the day, you'd begun to get to know each other more and at about 6, when you'd both begun to feel hungry, Peter ordered some Chinese takeout from a place that he claimed to "be the best Chinese food in all of New York". You'd laughed and shrugged your shoulders. Anything and everything was new at this point. Over dinner, you and Peter found out that you two were studying different yet similar degrees and after comparing timetables, you found you two shared two of the four classes you had. It was Peter who had suggested walking to college together.

"That's great! I don't know where any of these classes are so we can figure it out together!" you grinned, breathing out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, I know where these classes are! I actually started at NYU about 6 months ago and some of my classes were in these classes. I was just wondering if I could show you around and introduce you to a few of my friends?" he had asked, albeit shyly.

"Yeah, that would be wonderful! Thank you Peter!" you'd said, looking up at him in gratitude. After dinner, he'd helped you set up your kitchen while you did the living room, although you'd insisted that he'd helped heaps already. When you guys were finally finished, you both collapsed on the couch Peter had brought in. Peering up at the clock, you saw that you'd spent almost the whole day moving in.

"Would you like to stay for a coffee?" you asked, already getting up from the couch. The least you could do was offer something when Peter had spent his whole Saturday helping you out.

"Yeah that would be amazing, thank you" he smiles, joining you in the kitchen. You guys had really hit it off well, and you hoped you would still stay in touch with Peter. You felt like you'd already known him for ages.

"Have you been up on the roof yet?" he asked as your coffee brewed.

"No, not yet. Wanna have coffee up there?" you glance up at him hopefully, For some reason, you didn't want Peter to leave just yet. He must've been feeling the same because he beamed at you before nodding