Never Have I Ever...

Start from the beginning

"Speaking of twisted up things... never have I ever sexted a picture to the wrong person?"

Scrunching up your face, you were quick to switch your board to say "I Haven't" and also muttering an "I'm too old-school for that" before turning your head to peer at Ellen's and Tom's board. You kinda knew that Ellen wouldn't have either, you'd spent a lot of time in your teenage years watching these kinda videos on Youtube than you'd care to admit. But Tom...

"Can I hold it halfway?" he asks, holding it up so that neither side can be seen. The crowd whoops and cheers while you and Ellen lean forward in your seats, waiting for what could be an interesting story.

"I was at a party and completely smashed, Harrison and I were playing Truth or Dare with a couple other mates. So one of them dared me to send a pic of me shirtless to a girl that I fancied at the time"

"What did the girl say?" you ask, curious to know more.

"I don't know! She never got back to me!" he chuckles.

"Never have I ever joined the mile high club". Both of you shook your heads, holding up the "I Haven't" side of the board fairly quickly.

"Fun fact" you laughed. "I thought being in the mile-high club meant doing drugs on an aeroplane. Because y'know, mile-high? And for ages, I was just so confused because they always say they have smoke detectors fitted everywhere so like, I always wondered how people got away with it!" you gestured.

"You know that actually makes more sense, I can see where you're coming from with that" Ellen agrees, nodding along.

"Ok, next one" she urges along, grabbing the next card from the table.

"Never have I ever hooked up with a fan". Oh boy, you wanted to know this one. Swinging your head to Tom, your jaw dropped in what could only be considered shock and grudging admiration as he shamefully turned his board to say "I Have". This time, you joined in cheering with the crowd and a sudden surge of confidence made you shoot Tom a subtle wink.

"How do you even get into a situation where you can do that?!" you exclaim, shifting in your seat and tucking your hair behind your ears. You knew the acting industry had its perks with what you could get away with, but sometimes, all it did was confuse you.

"Dunno, stuff just happens sometimes" Tom smirks and you can't help but shake your head, trying to stop yourself from over-analyzing that too much. Suddenly, it was super hard to make eye contact with Tom. Turning away, you see Ellen looking between the two with a sly grin.

"Never have I ever been in handcuffs before".

Oh. Oh no.

Subtly not turning your board, you smirked when you saw Tom turning the board to say "I Have" with a smug smile. That smile told a hundred stories and held a thousand secrets. You shake your head, covering your face as you refused to make eye contact with anybody - least of all, Tom - as you hesitantly turned your board to say "I Have"

"You guys can go ahead and say whatever you want about this, because I am not going to let a single peep!!"

"What?! Y/N, you can't just leave me hanging like this!" Tom whines, leaning into you, coaxing you into trying to tell. A devilish thought popped into your mind.

"Hmm, maybe when we get to know each other a bit better", you quipped smoothly before you could stop yourself. For the briefest moment, you got to revel in the fact that you were able to get the one-up on the playboy. However, that was ripped away from you as Tom shot you a look that could only be described as a promise for something later.