Me and the girls were dancing. When someone bumped into you. "Sorry didn't see u there." You turned around and saw a cute guy. "Oh it's fine." I said. " I'm Yugyeom you." He asked. "I'm y/n." I said. "Nice to meet you beautiful." He said and I blushed a little. " I guess I'll see you later then." I said walking away. I went outside on the patio for some air and I see Yoongi. " oppa." He turned around and smiled. " you came." He asked " of course oppa." I say. I sat down and he sat beside me. "Y/n can I ask you something."

He asked and you nod. "I like someone." (When he said that your heart ached a little) " you do." I asked. " yea she's cute, smart, and she can dance. She also cares a lot. And I care a lot about her. When I see her hurt it hurts me." He says. "You must really like her?" I asked and he nodded. "If I kissed her how do you feel she would react to it." He asked. ( pain in heart tightens.) " um she'll be shock..... but go with it if.....:she likes you...I guess....oppa." I said looking up at him.

Suddenly he kissed me. I was shocked but I went with it. He was amazing his lips were nice and soft. He then pulled away slowly. "So... you like me." He asked and I blushed. "I'll take that as a yes." He laughed. " I do." I said shyly. " but I'm not ready... to date.. ok." He said and you felt sad a little. " ok it's fine oppa. I'm just happy you like me." I said and he hugged me.

{Yugyeom POV}

(Wow Yoongi never knew you were a romantic hahaha but I will have y/n sooner or later just need a special to help with extra and everything will go right.)

{End of Yugyeom POV}

Monday......

I was at my locker when I felt someone stand beside me. " hey beautiful." You saw Yugyeom. " Hey yugyeom." I said. " I need a partner for dance will you be my partner." Yugyeom asked me. ( I wanted to be with Yoongi but he is new might as well) " ok" you say and he smiles.

Cafeteria......

I sat down with the girls. We talked but I got distracted when I saw yugyeom walk up to exo. ( does he know them) "y/n who's that guy you met at the party." Bom asked me. " oh the new student yugyeom." I said. " he seems cool." Said dara. " he is." I said.

Dance Class......

"Pick your partners." The teacher says.

{Yoongi POV}

I was gonna ask y/n if she wants to be my partner. I walked up to her. "Hey y/n" I said. "Hey oppa." She said smiled. ( oh I love her smile she's so beautiful 😍) Then yugyeom came standing beside y/n. " come on y/n we have to practice." I looked at him and he smirked. " you are you talking about yugyeom." I said coldly. " oh
y/n my partner Yoongi." He said. ( my heart hurts so bad right now.) "sorry oppa he asked first sorry." She said she looked very sad. " it's fine y/n." I said smiling making her smile again.
(Ig have to get a different partner)

{End of Yoongi POV}

——————— Time Skip———————
"Y/n and yugyeom go up your turn." The teacher said and we went up.

{Yoongi POV}

(Why does he keep touching her!)
"Um Yoongi you ok." I looked at hoseok. "What do you mean." I asked. "Well your fist are balled up." Jin said. " and your eyes are red." Tae whispered. " he keeps touching my girl." I said then noticed what I said. "I knew you liked her." Jungkook teased. "Of course I do idiot." I said.
"Aww Yoongi in Love 😍." Namjoon said. " shut up god of destruction before I destruct your face." I say and they laugh.

{End of Yoongi POV}

After awhile you and yugyeom have hangout like friends but Yoongi is another story you love him a lot.

It's was time for lunch but I wasn't hungry I stayed in the hallway. Then I say Yoongi as I come close I see Nancy also. Then something shocking happens she kissed him. (My heart how could you Yoongi I love you.) I ran away to the bathroom.

{Yoongi POV}

" Yoongi she doesn't like you." Nancy says. " she does I asked her so leave me and her alone." I said turning to leave but she grabbed and kissed me. I push her away. " your such slut Nancy." I said and walk away.

{End of Yoongi POV}

———————————————————
Hey I hoped you enjoyed this story so far I will continue.

Also follow me and vote

Thank you love ya
Also check of the story Desireby my bestie oXInaniXo go ahead and follow her
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝