Insane

The entire class was terrified of Midoriya now. Uraraka tried to befriend midoriya but he was smiling like a psychopath. He turned to her a murderous look in his eyes. He gave a toothy smile tilting his head. He looked forwards again and sat with no emotion on his face humming a tune. ( play the song now ). He thought about ways to kill every student in his classroom. When it was time to spar against other. He had a wicked grin that made everything afraid, even the sun hid behind the clouds. That's when the news came in to Izuku. His mother had been killed. He dropped to his knees tears streaming down his face as he looked up to the sky with his grin turning to a huge frown. He got up dusting off his suit. Izuku got into fighting stance against Katsuki Bakugou. He unleashed all his anger and pain against his opponent. He let out a scream that would make anyone's blood curtle. He threw punches and used 10 % of all for one against bakugou. Unfortunately Aizawa had used his quirk to stop him and his scarfs to restrain him but.. What happened next surprised him...Izuku broke his scarves. He screamed again gaining the attention of the number 1 and 2 hero's Izuku had tears and dirt streaming down his face. He handed everyone's butts to them. It took 6 pro hero's to restrain the boy. Eventually he passed out his tears still falling. All the students in 1-A were unconscious but not seriously hurt. The teacher was the only hurt one. All Might picked up the boy and made his way to the principals office. He was in worse condition then before. This boy was no longer innocent... This boy is dangerous. This was no longer a story on how he became the #1 hero its how he became the worst villain.