The Beginning

so, I guess some of you may think is a story of a girl who finds true love and lives happily ever after.... but... theres more than that catches the eye.

Once upon a time lived a young girl named Alexis; fair, short brown shoulder-length hair, brown eyes and about 5'4; who was at her early teens; young, Immature, lively, persistent ,wanted to experience new things and everything that had to be a young lady. She lived in a city where roads were always busy and noisy, she had an elder sister and a younger brother in which quarrels and fights were always a daily basis, but she loved her siblings from the bottom of her heart. Her father lives overseas due to business and she lives at home with her mother and siblings, taking care of things and moving forward with all they had.

Her sister Sam and Alexis went to school together to an international level college.. furthermore... she had true friends;  that would stick up for her at any problem..and teachers loved Alexis and her friends for all their commitment and good grades.

But, they did all the mischievous things and had the maximum fun out of it without getting caught...

Her style of fashion was always questionable .. wearing all her favorite brands, makeup, heels and ripped jeans.. she always dressed to impress. and she was a queen in social media with lots of followers , in which were her school buddies and acquaintances.. 

well, it was just another school day and her morning alarm bell rang.. sound of horror !.. and thats where her story twisted..