The Deathly Hallows

Ophelia Miller has yearned to see her younger brother once again. She failed to keep her word to protect him during the battle of Hogwarts, and felt that overwhelming guilt on her shoulders everyday; but never expected to see him in anything other than pictures.

Harry Potter, also known as the chosen one, was paraded around the school after his duel with Voldemort. Never mind all the death he caused that night with many of her fellow Slytherins among them. In vengeance, Sylvia came up with a mischievous plan to steal the deathly hallows that the man came to possess and succeeded. There was more suffering Harry would face, but that could wait for later.

The three items now sat in Ophelia's lap and wondered how much time she had before someone realized they were missing. Once they did, they would assemble numbers she couldn't face on her own but she could figure that part out later. She tossed the wand and cloak to the side, and examined the stone.

The object was pure black, and was in the form of small three dimensional diamond. At the heart of it laid a flat symbol of the deathly hallows. Ophelia tossed her silky long black hair over her shoulder, and turned the stone thrice in her hand causing a swirling mist to come out of the stone. It resembled a human form and stood before her.

"Will?" She nodded stiffly. Her brother's ocean colored eyes, the same shade as her own stared her back in the face. His tousled chestnut colored was sticking up in many directions, just as it always did when he was alive.

"Ophelia. You know you don't have to act that way around me." His playful grin, which never failed to make her smile, was plastered all over his face. Ophelia reached to hug him but her arms went through his "body".

"No. Why isn't it working?" Ophelia examined the stone closely.

"It won't work. I can come back and talk to you, but I'm not able to physically interact with this world." Will looked curiously around the room. "Where are we?"

"Don't you remember? We used to come here over the summer quite a few times. You were very young." Ophelia walked out of the room and her brother followed. "We used to be a happy and normal family before Voldemort came knocking; I was only four at the time. And the only reason he assembled an army is because of Harry Potter." she felt something change inside her. The happiness she felt from seeing her brother was washed away, to be replaced with anger and darkness.

"Ophelia?" Will frowned.

"Could I bring...Voldemort back with this stone? I need to have a little conversation with him."

"I don't know. Nobody's seen him in the world I stay in." Will shrugged and took a seat. Or at least — tried to. He ended up falling through it and ended up on the floor. "I'm good I'm good." He laughed and picked himself up.

"So you can go through chairs but not floors?" Ophelia raised an eyebrow.

"Apparently. I mean this is a first for me. Visiting this world I mean."

"I must speak with Voldemort. You shouldn't be here for this." Ophelia walked close to him.

"Ophelia wait. Don't try to avenge me or our family. Don't be like his followers." Will warned, all traces of humor gone.

"How can I? Think of all he's done."

"Ophelia please. Promise me you won't." Will looked into her eyes desperately.

"I can't." Ophelia said and dropped the stone. She turned away from his disappointed gaze as he turned into a mist again, and floated back inside. "I'm sorry brother." she whispered.

Ophelia picked up the stone again and walked back to her room she had grown quite fond of. Immediately she went over to the bed and tucked the wand away in her black robes. She held the stone in her hand and flipped it.